ki energy

Posted by: songoku

ki energy - 06/14/04 10:28 AM

hi i have learned how to get the energy i need to summon ki blasts but i have found out that if you keep the energy in you for a long period of ntime well for me at least it will make you sick for me it made me stay in bed for 4 days and i was wondering is there eny way to ground your energy so this wont wahhen or is it that i am bringing in too much please help

thankx
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 10:30 AM

Is there any way for you to provide evidence for the above stated claim about these infamous 'ki blasts' perhaps you could try one on me?

Thanks
Scott

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 10:32 AM

no no no i did not state that i could do them all i said is that the energy makes me sick i would like to learn how to do it though.
Posted by: gokenki1

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 11:11 AM

songoku you hear that ringing it's your village calling there missing there idiot!
Posted by: Tom2199

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 11:26 AM

lol it made u sick for 4 days
maybe you should seek teaching from such great teachers as goku or trunks in the cartoon network dojo

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 01:30 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by songoku:
no no no i did not state that i could do them all i said is that the energy makes me sick i would like to learn how to do it though.[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did.

hi i have learned how to get the energy i need to summon ki blasts[/QUOTE]

If you have the energy needed (as stated by you in the Opening post of this thread) to summon ki blasts, then it follows that you should be able to blast something with it. I am volunteering to be the subject of the blast.

Thanks
Scott
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 01:48 PM

I too can perform a ki blast. Unfortunately I only seem to be able to focus and channel the energy when holding an aluminum baseball bat [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/frown.gif[/IMG]

Any doubters want to see if they can feel the effects? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 02:08 PM

you guys dont understand

Re: ki energy - 06/14/04 02:47 PM

Please tell us where you think the disconnect is?

Here is what we have so far...

1) songoku makes claim of be able to summon the energy required for a 'ki blast'

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by songoku:
hi i have learned how to get the energy i need to summon ki blasts[/QUOTE]

2) I asked for evidence to support such a claim and volunteered to participate in a experiment to validate or falsify said claim

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Kempoman:
Is there any way for you to provide evidence for the above stated claim about these infamous 'ki blasts' perhaps you could try one on me?[/QUOTE]

3) You recant and try to pull away from the intial claim

no no no i did not state that i could do them all i said is that the energy makes me sick i would like to learn how to do it though.[/QUOTE]

4) I again offered to be the subject of your 'ki blast' energy

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Kempoman:
If you have the energy needed (as stated by you in the Opening post of this thread) to summon ki blasts, then it follows that you should be able to blast something with it. I am volunteering to be the subject of the blast.[/QUOTE]

5) To wit you state the we do not understand

you guys dont understand[/QUOTE]

I think that I have a very good understanding of the thread, claims and challenges so far.

Perhaps you are playing a video game in which this 'ki blast' is effective, if so wrong forum.

Thank you
Scott

Re: ki energy - 06/15/04 07:42 AM

were in this thread do i say that i could launch "a ki blast" all i said is the energy makes me sick
Posted by: pete

Re: ki energy - 06/15/04 07:52 PM

were in this thread do i say that i could launch "a ki blast" all i said is the energy makes me sick [/QUOTE]

The energy does not make you sick only unrevolved emotional energy that is not resolved would manifest itself into physical sickness. Probably hiding depression, and other negative emotions that cause fears to appear and body to react to these fears, no big mystery just basic knowing one self and self actualization.

Re: ki energy - 06/16/04 09:32 AM

oh ok
Posted by: schanne

Re: ki energy - 06/16/04 01:00 PM

It's probably like "Blue Balls" LOL
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 09:40 PM

hey, you guys are being kinda rude. he never said he could do one. he just said he has the energy. i too can perform ki blasts.

now for your problem. i understand what is happening. you may have burned out or you may have too much stored energy. another reason is that you may be adjusting to a new strength. this shouldnt last long. if it is maybe you should use insence and herbs to relieve building stress while you adjust. also i suggest trying not to do anything that makes you angry. this will only make it worse. sorry i cant help too much
Posted by: laf7773

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:17 PM

[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

Let me guess you learned how to do ki blasts from the ki dojo. Give me a break.

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:20 PM

whats the ki dojo?

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:22 PM

One of only a few on your level of knowledge.

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:36 PM

im sensing some sort of, lets see, sarcasm. how do u explain ki blasts? we may have different definitions

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:41 PM

i define a ki blast as transfering your ki through a physical hit and spreading it through your opponents body. not blasting stuff from a distance and blowing up walls

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:53 PM

One of only a few on your level of knowledge well depends on what you mean by that. by standards my IQ is very high. unfortunatly for society i dont particularly care about my grades or anything like that. i get decent scores but my true passion lies in animals. there verycool about people. wont judge you on not knowing you for more than a moment.

Re: ki energy - 06/26/04 11:58 PM

So then what training have you had in the area of ki/chi?

[This message has been edited by laf7773 (edited 06-26-2004).]

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:01 AM

the are of ki? well assuming u meen art i practice in karate style is meibukan go ju ryu. i meditate often and believe that attacks can be enhanced by ki. any more info u need? if so please feel free to ask

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:12 AM

How is your meditation helping you develope your ki? What types of meditation are you using? How exactly is the ki aiding in your strikes?

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:21 AM

i use standard meditation methods. sitting quietly on the floor focusing and tuning my body mind and spirit. it helps me train my ki because i meditate before i practice wich helps me focus on the task at hand instead of whats going on around me. the last one is a tricky one sorta. hard to explain. the best answer i have to give is the ki aye. sorry i butchered the spelling. sensei hasnt taught the spelling so i use sounds. also the more in tune you are the better your strikes are.

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:24 AM

any more questions? sorry i seem a tad eager but people pique my interest and i want to be cool with people. i hate arguments

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:32 AM

It takes a bit more than sitting quietly meditating before training to cultivate ki.

" ki aye"

I assume your talking about kiai. I'm sure Scott or Reiki can she a bit more light on this for you.

It sounds a little like your being misslead. If you are seeing more poser in your strikes it's more than likely due to simply improving your technique and foot placement not ki.

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:37 AM

yes, thats the word. sorry about the spelling again.

it isnt just the meditation that improves my ki its the application of my focus. while i do get better with technique more spirit is also added. if this is not ki then what is it?

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:40 AM

i no this is over the internet but it seems like you arent just going after me and trying to prove me wrong. i dont get the sense u think your better than me wich i like. i do get some sense that your just trying to help.sorry if i seemed a tad more hostile when we first met

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:41 AM

Body mechanics. In order to cultivate ki to be used even remotely like you say you need some type of qigong excercise. The best person, in my opinion, to ask is kempoman.

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:48 AM

thank you for your help. i will do that. btw, do you have a screen name? i prefer that method of talking as opposed to this because its quicker and easier. if u do post it or if u dont want anyone else to no then mine is killermongoose67 as u probably already know

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:56 AM

I don't use aol. I have digital cable so i just use yahoo. I rarely log in under it though, i just prefer to use there e-mail vise my work e-mail.

[This message has been edited by laf7773 (edited 06-27-2004).]

Re: ki energy - 06/27/04 12:58 AM

o, oh well. if you need to contact me my email is thefalcontornado@netscape.net im gonna go. i should get some sleep. im sure ill se you on the boards. bye

[This message has been edited by kiblast (edited 06-27-2004).]

Re: ki energy - 06/28/04 09:37 AM

thank you kiblast....at least one person that understands my problem out there

oh and one question when you meditate dose that allow you to control the energies in your body

Re: ki energy - 06/28/04 08:25 PM

hey, no problem. and u can call me john. to answer your question yes. when i meditate if i focus on it i can transfer energy from one place and put it in another. for instance if i meditate for about 5 minutes then i can put most of my energy in my palm then hit a tree and itl shake a little or hit something else. it really magnifies the attack

Re: ki energy - 06/29/04 05:52 PM

wow u see my problem is getting the energy out i dont no how to get it to leave could you give me a technique to aid in that

Re: ki energy - 06/29/04 07:15 PM

of course. also if you want then just im me, its a bit easier. its posted above. as for getting it out, that will take a little practice. the best way for a beginner i can think of is to breathe out when you do it and relax your limbs. itl travel alot easier when there is no muscle tightened. so keep it loose. force of will can also help in pushing it out. to make sure no energy escapes keep your hand tightened exept for the last second that you shoot it. try this. if it doesnt work then just ask

Re: ki energy - 06/29/04 11:27 PM

Six shots of Tequila. That'll do it for you.

Re: ki energy - 06/30/04 10:17 AM

HAHAHAHAHA

Re: ki energy - 07/01/04 09:37 AM

thanks alot i will try this would you mind if i email you sometime if i have enymore questions about this is is a little bit better than posting on the net my email is joey_mccoll@hotmail.com if you could give me yours it would be great thanks agian

Re: ki energy - 07/01/04 10:05 AM

ok. my email is thefalcontornado@netscape.net. i look forward to your email

Re: ki energy - 07/01/04 11:03 AM

Great...the blind leading the blind. See this forum is working.
Posted by: Reiki

Re: ki energy - 07/01/04 05:27 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by laf7773:
It takes a bit more than sitting quietly meditating before training to cultivate ki.

" ki aye"

I assume your talking about kiai. I'm sure Scott or Reiki can she a bit more light on this for you.

It sounds a little like your being misslead. If you are seeing more poser in your strikes it's more than likely due to simply improving your technique and foot placement not ki.
[/QUOTE]

kiai [or spirit shout] is merely focus for ki during a strike

Thnx laf but Kempoman is probably better equipped than I for directing ppl about ki enhancement techniques with qi gong, tai chi etc.

I am best on healing techniques using Reiki.

What was the question? [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: ki energy - 07/03/04 08:55 PM

k i will email you if i have eny questions thank you

Re: ki energy - 08/21/04 08:59 PM

i have seen the energy ki in use i use it myself and i can tell you for certain that it is real.i use chakra meditation and have almost been able to turn my ki into a phisical form because my best friend watched me for two hours strait...it is real and i belive in songoku!
Posted by: Energy Master

Re: ki energy - 08/30/04 03:34 PM

Man, I tell ya, that conversation between Ki Blast And Laf7773 lasted quite a while.
Posted by: 1st Round KO

Re: ki energy - 08/30/04 04:02 PM

what kind of drugs do you guys use? hook me up with your dealer bc its sounds like some good sh*t.

kiblast, you say that you can focus your kiblast into the palm of your hand then hit a tree and transfer it? why would you hurt a tree like that? what has the tree ever done to you? sounds like youre not using your kiblast in a constructive way.

are you going to the dark side?

Re: ki energy - 08/30/04 05:11 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Energy Master:
Man, I tell ya, that conversation between Ki Blast And Laf7773 lasted quite a while.[/QUOTE]

I was bored and he seemed more like he was being mislead by someone than just some DBZ nut.

[QUOTE]originally posted by 1st round ko what kind of drugs do you guys use? hook me up with your dealer bc its sounds like some good sh*t.[/QUOTE]

I know some of the stuff here sounds a bit out there at times but i assure you a lot of it is legit and very grounded in science, not magic. The kiblast, kiflame and other nonesense is just that, nonsense. There however a lot to be said about qigong and IMAs. Some of it sounds bogus but if you look into it you will see everything is based off of body mechanics/posture.

[QUOTE]kiblast, you say that you can focus your kiblast into the palm of your hand then hit a tree and transfer it?[/QUOTE]

During certain postures or breathing exercises you can feel a push/pull sensation between your hands. Why you feel it is up for debate, but i have yet to see ANYONE with a legitimate use for it.

I personally am a skeptic. I know qigong works but for different reasons than some here. I believe you can use qigong to heal yourself of certain things, minor things. No healing cancer or broken bones here. You might not want to dismiss all the information here too quickly.
Posted by: Reiki

Re: ki energy - 08/30/04 05:46 PM

Scott & Lane :

can you guys PLEASE close some of these old threads so that we dont keep getting the same old stuff over and over again?! or can u combine the threads or something??

Re: ki energy - 08/30/04 09:03 PM

Hi songoku.
I can't really post anything to informational but I tried doing a ki blast to when i first read about all that stuff acouple years ago.
The first few times I tried it I imagined using all my energy and the next day after everytime I did that I got sick. First one was like a flue that lasted about a day the second was something weird that I didn't know what it was lol.
Didn't make sense but maybe something is up with sending to much energy out of your body?
Not sure

Re: ki energy - 08/30/04 10:34 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Reiki:
Scott & Lane :

can you guys PLEASE close some of these old threads so that we dont keep getting the same old stuff over and over again?! or can u combine the threads or something??
[/QUOTE]

I was planning on going through the older threads and locking them for just that reason. I hadn't had much time as i was working two jobs, but i have since liberated my self from one and have more time now. I will only lock the majority of them if they have some useful info. The useless crap may go away completely.

I'll start with this one.

[This message has been edited by laf7773 (edited 08-30-2004).]