disprove ki

Posted by: Anonymous

disprove ki - 05/23/04 03:24 PM

Can anyone here DISprove the existence of ki, and what it can do? Didn't think so..
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: disprove ki - 05/23/04 04:03 PM

Can you prove the existence of ki? any of the ki claims?

No, didn't think so.
Outside of legends and anecdotal evidence(all of which are proved to be hoaxes)-there is not a single shred of evidence proving ki "powers" exists.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: disprove ki - 05/23/04 04:26 PM

But there is PLENTY of proof that good left hooks exist. Study something that CAN be proven. Stop wasting your time chasing rainbows and waterfalls.

-John
Posted by: laf7773

Re: disprove ki - 05/23/04 06:29 PM

I think for the most part, most people here believe chi exists. It's how you can use your chi that is in dispute. Most of the rational thinkers here tend to agree that things like ki blasts just aren't possible. I'm not trying to slam on the teenagers here but you can't have a good understanding of chi/ki at 13 just from looking at websites. Sites like the "ki dojo" and "the teaching soft ki" sight are the result of someones over active imagination.
Posted by: Jib

Re: disprove ki - 05/23/04 08:03 PM

I don't see what's so hard to believe about Chi? Chi is just energy. Hell, the Chinese consider electricity, heat, and magnetism as types of Chi. So when speaking of human Chi, we're talking about oxygenated blood, kinetic energy from punching, carbohydrates, etc.

Why is everyone trying to disprove the existance of something so simple?