Internal Strikes and Internal Palm

Posted by: Anonymous

Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/17/04 03:59 PM

I have heard that internal palm strikes or internal strikes can cause one's opponents' muscles to spasm and thus taking away his ability to fight.

If internal strikes are so powerful, then why are they not used in full-contact fights and tournaments, such as the UFC or others like it?

What would be the result if they were?

Does one have to be totally relaxed to perform an internal strike and if so, would that not make them nearly impossible in real competitions or combat situations?

Exploding the inside of the watermelon without breaking the shell - is this some type of trick and if so, how can it be done?

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/18/04 12:38 PM

As far as I'm aware, they're tricks. But pursue it anyhow!
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/18/04 01:01 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by EULOGY:
I have heard that internal palm strikes or internal strikes can cause one's opponents' muscles to spasm and thus taking away his ability to fight.[/QUOTE]

I have felt them and they shake your organs and spine like crazy. Don't get an internal strike confused with some type of energy-strike. They are not the same.

[QUOTE]If internal strikes are so powerful, then why are they not used in full-contact fights and tournaments, such as the UFC or others like it? [/QUOTE]

They are, just not in the UFC types. Taiwan has had ball-out full-contact competitions for several decades now. Xingyiquan shrfu Mike Patterson usually leads a team from
CA over there each year.

[QUOTE]What would be the result if they were? [/QUOTE]

Pain.

[QUOTE]Does one have to be totally relaxed to perform an internal strike and if so, would that not make them nearly impossible in real competitions or combat situations?[/QUOTE]

Relaxed whole-body movement along with sucking and spitting are more important.

[QUOTE]Exploding the inside of the watermelon without breaking the shell - is this some type of trick and if so, how can it be done?[/QUOTE]

It is magic. Remeber with any magic effect you do not have at least one piece of information that the magician has.

Since this is not in anyone show that I can remember I will spill the beans (or is that seeds) on the "Internal" watermelon strike.

A long thing piece of wire is inserted into the watermelon. The wire is then moved about to liquify the inside of the watermelon.

The wire is removed and subsequent hole repaired with colored magician's wax (if necessary).

Presto! Your one slap away from being a "internal" master.

Hoo Boy!

Scott
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/18/04 10:43 PM

Come one Scott, i was going to take that trick on the road and make millions doing demos in highschool parking lots. Then with my teenage followers i was going to start a cult and move to Waco. Now i have to stay in the Navy. I'm telling Soto on you.
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/18/04 11:17 PM

As a Texan, I have to tell you Texas has no room for you. We have our quota of whacko's-in and out of Waco.
Try Montana or California.

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/19/04 04:50 AM

Try Belgium. PLENTY of fields out there. Or Amsterdam, a bit crowded but you get weed over the counter so you can stay in that weirded out state you seem to be in! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/19/04 04:52 AM

what the hell IS an internal strike anyhow? Sounds like 'digital penetration' to me... ?
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 05/19/04 02:00 PM

No it has to be Texas. The wife wants to be close to family.
Posted by: pete

Re: Internal Strikes and Internal Palm - 06/15/04 08:36 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Son Gokai:
what the hell IS an internal strike anyhow? Sounds like 'digital penetration' to me... ?[/QUOTE]

No gloves with concentration of mind and body mechanics to hurt the opponent and not ones hands or any other part of the body such as legs and elbow(neither wraps). Causes internal bleeding and whiplash effect on certain parts of the body. The internal arts conditions the body part in a natural manner and does not cause disfiguration, of the striking part.