Cold as ice...

Posted by: Anonymous

Cold as ice... - 05/10/04 02:07 PM

Hey guys. My first post. Yay, and such...

The main reason I;ve joined this forum is that I need some advice: I'm a beginner using ki, but I have discovered that I can very easily channel ice. In fact, when ever I make a ki ball, it is cold, as opposed to the tingly, push/pull effect most people report. I often take ice cold showers, and enjoy it. However, I am hoping that some one can help me out, as I don't want to bugger myself up by overdoing it. I've been practising ki for two weeks and can already perform a ki blast (which, btw, makes my target feel cold). Has anyone seen this before?

Icemonkey
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: Cold as ice... - 05/10/04 02:10 PM

[QUOTE]The main reason I;ve joined this forum is that I need some advice: I'm a beginner using ki, but I have discovered that I can very easily channel ice. In fact, when ever I make a ki ball, it is cold, as opposed to the tingly, push/pull effect most people report. I often take ice cold showers, and enjoy it. However, I am hoping that some one can help me out, as I don't want to bugger myself up by overdoing it. I've been practising ki for two weeks and can already perform a ki blast (which, btw, makes my target feel cold). Has anyone seen this before?[/QUOTE]

Every post from now on that has anything to do with this kind of stuuf will be deleted with no trace. Stop posting this kind of C.R.A.P. on this forum.

Kempoman
Darth Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingAts.com