The only real way to make chi balls

Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

The only real way to make chi balls - 04/30/04 01:18 PM

09:00am ET, 30-April-04

Dragon Ball Z Sequels Due

Atari confirmed that it plans to release three Dragon Ball Z video games during 2004, including the previously unannounced Dragon Ball Z: Buu's Fury role-playing game for GameBoy Advance, the GameSpot Web site reported. The other two titles scheduled for release this year are Dragon Ball Z: Supersonic Warriors, also for the GBA, and Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 for the PlayStation 2, the site reported.

Atari worked with FUNimation to develop the sequels, the site reported. -Scifi wire.com

Buy the above games, enjoy your chi balls.
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 04/30/04 01:25 PM

I really like DBZ and may even get the game. Realizing that it is only a game. Well, except for when I place my hands on my side and concentrate really hard and become a super sayi...sorry got carried away there for a moment.

I will crush any more 'chi ball' posts that are worded thusly

"Hey doods u no how eye can make chi ball 2? let me know!"

Watch the power of my chi destory those type of threads convincingly.

Kempoman
Posted by: LUVSKempoman

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 04/30/04 05:21 PM

yea DBZ is so cool

hey kempo i chose this name cuz your my hero.

hey kempoman do u know how i can get those flying carpets.

MY DEATH BALL FROM MY FINGER WILL ANIOLATE YOUR DAMN CHI BALLS>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: Jib

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 04/30/04 06:34 PM

Yes. One thing I've realized once I grew up and got a life is that once m PS2 turns off, so do my Super Saiyan powers.
Posted by: shaolin black dragon

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/01/04 03:15 AM

Though i am a fan of DBGT/DBZ, i really dislike how people think that it is an accurate depiction of how things work. Yes making chi balls is possible, but you can't fire a kamehameha and blow up entire nations. I've been studying Qi gong for about 3 years now, and have only once seen my projected qi, and it didnt blow things up. Then again, maybe if i was a cartoon i would be beter.
Posted by: goodlittleboy

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/02/04 03:57 PM

really?
Or are you one of those dumb fakes?
Posted by: laf7773

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/05/04 07:31 PM

Hey Scott, this whole chi ball thing isn't the same as what we talked about in class a few years ago while doing an excercise called the post ( i think) is it? Maybe some of these guys should stop reading some of the lame internet sites of socalled masters and find a school. I think after my shoulder heals and i move i'm going to go to Mike Pattersons school. Maybe he will teach me to make a chi ball [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/rolleyes.gif[/IMG]

Why can't i be someones hero?

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/06/04 09:54 AM

Lane,

You will not be disappointed with Shrfu Patterson's school. Actually I am turning green with envy as I am typing this. Shrfu Patterson was one of the senior students of Hsu Hong Chi (Shen Lung Tang Shou Tao Xingyiquan). Mike has some mad Iron Body skills.

He is also an expert in tui na and qigong. His fighters always do very well in the full contact events in Taiwan.

The only other person I would reccomend in your area would be Su Dong Chen (he was a student of Hsu Hong Chi's teacher, Hung Yi Shang).

You guys are very lucky out there...

Scott

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/06/04 12:08 PM

Does he have a school in San Diego? The closest i could find is L.A. I've seen some good footage of Mike Patterson involving iron body. I likee the fact that his school is open pretty much all day. Works good with my screwed up schedule.

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/06/04 01:11 PM

I don't think that Mike does but I believe that Su Dong Chen does. Go to www.evolutionary-systems.com to check for sure. There is also some good clips of him in action.

Scott

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/06/04 07:08 PM

I'm sorry Scott. After reading my last post i noticed it was a bit vauge. Mike has a school here in San Diego, i've been in to talk with him a couple of times in the past. I checked out Su Dong Chens site earlier today and could only find a school in L.A. I think i'll stick with Mike's school though, it's huge and has great hours. Seems to come with some great reviews also.
Posted by: janken

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/09/04 08:36 PM

Nekogami I love dbz/dbgt. I'd like to know where you found the website for Budokai3. After that let's get back to making chi balls.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/10/04 08:56 AM

It's possible to make chi balls but its a waste. Just keep it in your fist. Throwing it will do nothing except(only if your horribly good)take energy out of them.

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/10/04 09:47 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by ClowMeeharo:
It's possible to make chi balls but its a waste. Just keep it in your fist. Throwing it will do nothing except(only if your horribly good)take energy out of them.[/QUOTE]

Can you please provide any evidence for this claim?

Thanks
Scott

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/13/04 07:16 AM

No evidence. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDENCE!!!!
Boom! *head explodes on monitor*

Hmm... better clean that up....

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/22/04 10:27 AM

First I want to state that I do NOT watch DBZ, or any other cartoons for that matter, so. I was wondering if anyone knows if ki/chi balls can be used for healing. (This idea people have of blowing up buildings drives me CRAZY) If anyone has any good websites or books on the subject, I'd like to know. Thanks!
Posted by: Jib

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 05/22/04 12:56 PM

No, but there are "chi ball" exercises one can do to make it easier to bring Chi to the hands so you can have more powerful strikes.
Posted by: Zero_Shin

Re: The only real way to make chi balls - 06/09/04 01:00 AM

so chi balls are not posible *looks at the house that i just blew up thinking i used a chi ball* shoot and i thought i had it oh well back to playing videogames

-Zero