Ki ball

Posted by: roko

Ki ball - 03/18/04 10:20 AM

ok ive been traing with ki for bout a little under a year now!But i have not yet been able to see a ki ball ne of u people out there have created 1 and seen it?
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Ki ball - 03/18/04 04:19 PM

What does a ki ball look like?
Sharon
Posted by: Reiki

Re: Ki ball - 03/21/04 06:07 PM

u dont see a ki ball

u feel it between your hands as pure energy.....

Re: Ki ball - 03/21/04 08:38 PM

Ohh yeah i forgot u cant see ki but u can see jing!!!

My bad u guys!!! screw up on my part!!!

Re: Ki ball - 03/22/04 01:09 AM

So what does jing look like then?

I din't understand your last statement "My bad u guys!!! screw up on my part!!!"
What does that mean?
Sharon

Re: Ki ball - 03/22/04 10:29 AM

i mean that u cant see ki but u can jing!!Ad i have no idea wut it looks like!! Jing takes phiscal parts and ki is more spritual!!!!
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: Ki ball - 03/22/04 10:51 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by roko:
i mean that u cant see ki but u can jing!!Ad i have no idea wut it looks like!! Jing takes phiscal parts and ki is more spritual!!!![/QUOTE]

...sigh...

First off I am sorry that it will be your post that get my ire, but I can't take these kind of posts anymore.

Next of all can you please use a spell checker? Your grammar and spelling make it near impossible to understand the point that you are trying to convey.

It is easy to tell that you have no idea what you are talking about, and are using some kind of Dragonball-Z(Which I like by the way) paradigm to base your queries and replies on. Let's get this straight...Dragonball-Z, Pokemon, Ultraman and such are all TV Programs. They bear no resemblance to reality and stand in total disagreement to TLOP(the laws of physics).

Now, on to your comments.

Qi is nothing more than the body's natural processes in action. Qigong, is used to increase the effectiveness of these processes within the body. Digestion, circluation, waste removal, temperature control etc.

Fa-jin the the expression of power through a mechanical means (using relaxed-whole-body power).

If you wish to learn about real qi and jin(g) please find a repected teacher of xingyiquan or baguazhang. If you need help locating one please e-mail me at

xingyiquan2003@yahoo.com

Extremely frustrated,

Scott

[This message has been edited by Kempoman (edited 03-22-2004).]

Re: Ki ball - 03/23/04 06:19 PM

I'd like to add to Scott's post above that Reiki is a form of healing using universal ki.

Universal Ki is only energy, it's not really spiritual as such.

IOW - u dont have to believe in it to be able to be treated or treat someone with Reiki after you have been attuned and become a practioner.

Re: Ki ball - 03/24/04 10:02 AM

Alrite!! If u dont beleive in the stuff then dont say anything!!

Ohh and by the way i dont get any of this from DBZ Ive heard of the show and i dont like it!!!
Posted by: Redshadow

Re: Ki ball - 03/24/04 12:32 PM

Come on the show is not that bad.
Fighting gets cool and big chi balls blast away everything. Does any body not enjoy a little bit of martial comic releif. Too much can get annoying but watching it every once and a while kind of makes you fantasise about kicking butt!
Posted by: Energy Master

Re: Ki ball - 03/25/04 05:46 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Redshadow:
Come on the show is not that bad.
Fighting gets cool and big chi balls blast away everything. Does any body not enjoy a little bit of martial comic releif. Too much can get annoying but watching it every once and a while kind of makes you fantasise about kicking butt!
[/QUOTE] Ok, about the too much can get annoying part.......... DBZ IS TOO MUCH! For crying out loud they can destroy planets with their ki. And about the ki ball thing, no you can't see it. BUT YOU CAN'T SEE JING EITHER! it's true that it does do phisical damage like you said, but you still can't see it. Anyone who thainks they can see their ki or jing is either A. Mentaly challenged B. Drunk C. In denial. Or ( which this is the most common case)D. Full of crap. Your welcome

Re: Ki ball - 03/25/04 10:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Well put!!
Posted by: Redshadow

Re: Ki ball - 03/26/04 09:57 AM

And I thought I was hinting for no reason. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/wink.gif[/IMG]:P

[This message has been edited by Redshadow (edited 03-26-2004).]
Posted by: MonyBG

Re: Ki ball - 03/30/04 05:50 PM

Ive been training with ki and njo results.

Can anyone give me a few pointers on ki balls.

Re: Ki ball - 03/31/04 08:25 AM

JohnL would really be our most trusted expert on that subject, ask him!

Re: Ki ball - 05/21/04 05:31 PM

I just started experimenting w/ my ki, this site helped me a whole lot,http://www.geocities.com/thekidojo/#understandki, hope it helps you guys too, btw i have never seen my ki or jing
Posted by: laf7773

Re: Ki ball - 05/21/04 05:38 PM

In other words you still don't understand ki/chi. Get with an instructor who knows what he is doing and stay away from web sites written by kids that don't know what they are talking aobut.
Posted by: Jib

Re: Ki ball - 05/21/04 05:57 PM

That site is full of crap.

If you absolutely have to learn from a website, a good friend of mine runs http://www.geocities.com/donjitsu2/warriorhome.html

It has some Zhan Zhuang and Nei Dan on there that he put up for people training to increase their martial abilities.

And Jing isn't some new energy or whatever. Its martial power that derives from muscles that are energized by Chi to their maximum potential.

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 02:10 AM

As I was just reading over some post I found out some of you all don't have a clue what Ki is and also Jing. Well let me tell you guys some info. Ki can be phyical and mental, some is mostly mental. Ki has all kind of shapes and sizes, and you can see Ki to the ablilty of your arua, you guys might not understand me right now but you will soon.

Second Jing- There is all types of Jing my favorite is the Jing that makes a invisible ray that hits the target destroying or killing it knowing how good you are at it this Jing is called: Dow So Jing, Dow So Jing is internal that you bring out of your body, forming it into anything you want, keeping it in your hand or around your body, throwing it at something.

I hope know people will understand more, any questions just reply back to me and don't flame me if you don't think I know what I am talking about.

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 09:29 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Prince Darkness:
As I was just reading over some post I found out some of you all don't have a clue what Ki is and also Jing. Well let me tell you guys some info. Ki can be phyical and mental, some is mostly mental. Ki has all kind of shapes and sizes, and you can see Ki to the ablilty of your arua, you guys might not understand me right now but you will soon.

Second Jing- There is all types of Jing my favorite is the Jing that makes a invisible ray that hits the target destroying or killing it knowing how good you are at it this Jing is called: Dow So Jing, Dow So Jing is internal that you bring out of your body, forming it into anything you want, keeping it in your hand or around your body, throwing it at something.

I hope know people will understand more, any questions just reply back to me and don't flame me if you don't think I know what I am talking about.
[/QUOTE]

Prince Darkness,

It is so obvious that you do not know what you are talking about as to be painful to read the drivel that you have written in this thread.

Please seek out a reputable IMA teacher when you get out of your pre-teen years.

Kempoman
Moderator - Energy Arts
FightingArts.com

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 02:06 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Prince Darkness:

[/QUOTE]

Hi Im knew here at this site and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on Ki and Jing, and about how you can throw it and stuff. I would really appreciate your help THANKS!!

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 02:11 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by TKDFighter69:
Hi Im knew here at this site and I was wondering if you could give me some pointers on Ki and Jing, and about how you can throw it and stuff. I would really appreciate your help THANKS!![/QUOTE]

...sigh...

I guess you could not be bothered reading the post just above yours?

I am over my limit now.

Kempoman

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 03:25 PM

LOL thats funny Kempoman, let me ask you this do you go to a dojo of anykind, do you ask your teacher about Ki and Jing and the types? Well I ask questions thats how I get answers, Let me ask you this do you know what Fa-Jing is? if so reply back to me.

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 03:35 PM

[QUOTE]Originally Posted by Prince Darkness
LOL thats funny Kempoman, let me ask you this do you go to a dojo of anykind,[/QUOTE]

Yes, I train in many different places with many different IMA teachers. I also have a dojo where I teach Kanto-Ryu Kempo/Kyusho Jutsu

[QUOTE]
do you ask your teacher about Ki and Jing and the types?[/QUOTE]

Yes, but usually they are shown on me and not TOLD to me.

[QUOTE]
Well I ask questions thats how I get answers,[/QUOTE]

Answers in words will do no good at all. IMA's must be transferred first-hand and even then most do not 'get it'

[QUOTE]Let me ask you this do you know what Fa-Jing is?[/QUOTE]

Yes I do. After 'gong li' has been set into the body's frame the body is then moved using the six harmonies and internal connections. The tan tien is used to express (fa) the power (jin) out thru the weapon of choice.
It is a very violent motion that can cause extreme damage to the opponent...BUT...It is not magical, mystical or have anything to do with Dragonball-z or that goddamn "Ki Manual".

There are many types of jin

peng jin
ting jin
qing jin

and on and on

Kempoman

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 03:52 PM

Scott said:
Answers in words will do no good at all. IMA's must be transferred first-hand and even then most do not 'get it'

This is also true for Reiki.

So many of the people that post here do not understand the first thing about IMA.

You cannot "learn" to do Reiki without first being attuned for the energy by a Reiki Master.

No attunement = No Reiki

It cannot be learnt from books, by email, from the internet or by any other method than by receiving the attunements and having a proper teacher.

I have now attuned a fair number of new practioners, all of them will tell you that before they were attuned they were unable to feel the flow of the ki. Since attunements, they feel it and can use it to help others.

If you want to involve yourself in IMA you need to understand that it is all about work and effort. How much work and effort you put in will determine the ultimate result.
Posted by: Raven

Re: Ki ball - 07/13/04 04:05 PM

So uh...tell me roko, how did you train with ki for one year?

Honestly I'm just curious and I am not implying that every word that came out of your mouth was b.s. [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: Ki ball - 07/15/04 08:13 AM

I am truly amazed by how closly related the transmition of a healing art such as Reiki and an internal martial art such as Bagua or Xing Yi are.
It appears to me without direct transmition of the knowledge being sought that there is a limited learning capacity.
Man this stuff is grrrreat!!! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: Ki ball - 07/15/04 02:00 PM

Me and some drunken friends have been at a birthday party all day and thought it might be fun to read and laugh hard at this post. It's funny on so many levels....

Best comedy awards to kempoman and prince of darkness for their arguments over the differences in "ENERGY Abilities".....we were crying we were laughing so fucking hard. (by the way, we're mostly bjj fighters here, but the birthday boy is a physicist for Boeing.....he laughed hardest of all, had no idea of chatrooms and forums and (simply for comic value mind you) he says he has a new hobby!!!!!

Seriously guys...from all of us, THANKS FOR THE LAUGHS!!!!!