Possible to increase Bodily Energy?

Posted by: Yomon

Possible to increase Bodily Energy? - 02/21/04 03:20 AM

Is it at all possible to increase the amount of energy that you body produces throught intense physical training? and if so is there a theroretical limit to that energy. or could you build up such an energy that you could manipulate objects without actualy tuching them. I. E. Moving, heating, energy strikes. Any input?
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: Possible to increase Bodily Energy? - 02/21/04 07:56 AM

Is it at all possible to increase the amount of energy that you body produces throught intense physical training?
Yes, but thats the key right there - training. You have to be diligent in your training and you need to have a high level of clarity in regards to the intention of what you are training.

...is there a theroretical limit to that energy?
I'm not sure about that - I think you could keep on training until you die and keep refining your level of power the entire time.

As for the movement of objects without touching them, I tend to speculate on this. Maybe in healing practices where a 'recipient' is stationary the movement of energy is possible, but to physicaly move an opponent without touching in a combat situation... I doub't it.
Posted by: Energy Master

Re: Possible to increase Bodily Energy? - 02/24/04 05:50 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Yomon:
Is it at all possible to increase the amount of energy that you body produces throught intense physical training? and if so is there a theroretical limit to that energy. or could you build up such an energy that you could manipulate objects without actualy tuching them. I. E. Moving, heating, energy strikes. Any input?[/QUOTE]
No.
Posted by: Scholar

Re: Possible to increase Bodily Energy? - 02/26/04 03:19 AM

The training is mind and body, willpower and emotion. After bonding with the energy, of mind and body, it can then be manipulated. Where the body has limits, can it be that our evolution is through the mind essentially?