wierd site

Posted by: helix

wierd site - 11/26/03 05:40 PM

http://undergrounddragon.tripod.com/theunderground/id7.html do you think this stuff on the site is true?
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: wierd site - 11/27/03 05:46 AM

looks like BS to me.
Posted by: richardh247

Re: wierd site - 11/27/03 06:37 AM

Seems as though someone has been watching too much Dragon Ball Z. I know little of the energy arts, but, c'mon... a mine inside of another? Seems to me a good heel thrust into the solar plexis would be a better bet if incapaciting was necessary.

Has anyone heard of this type of energy release anywhere else? Is it really possible to channel in this means?

Re: wierd site - 11/27/03 12:23 PM

im not sure if this is possible but i tried the healing thing and surprisingly it worked! but a soul mine that detonates thats crazy! when my friend tried healing me it felt as though someones fingers were goin through my muscles,i looked up and saw that he was not ctually touching me.When he moved his hand the wierd feeling went with it ,it actually felt better.I had my friend hit me with a plastic bat.lol
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: wierd site - 11/27/03 01:46 PM

oh dear oh dear oh dear
Sharon
Posted by: Reiki

Re: wierd site - 11/27/03 06:35 PM

hmmmm

The healing bit is sort of ok, not sure about the rest of it.

What I do know is that I can detect problem areas on the body with my hands. However I am a trained Reiki practioner and as such use ki all the time for healing anyway.

I can however detect parts of a person's aura/force field
Posted by: richardh247

Re: wierd site - 11/28/03 08:58 AM

Hi Reiki! I have been meaning to speak with you. I have read many of your posts, and I find them most interesting. What books would you recommend for research into Reiki for someone who wishes to learn more on the subject?

I'm not buying the whole "mine inside another's body you can blow up thing", but I have heard much in the way of healing arts that use the body's energy. I really want to learn much more about this.
Posted by: JohnL

Re: wierd site - 11/28/03 08:59 AM

As you are aware, I checked out the site with my normal open minded enthusiasm.

Are you guys morons. The sit is total and utter BS.

The fact that some of you are reading the site and finding something useful proves you are morons.

JohnL
Posted by: Reiki

Re: wierd site - 11/28/03 03:47 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by richardh247:
Hi Reiki! I have been meaning to speak with you. I have read many of your posts, and I find them most interesting. What books would you recommend for research into Reiki for someone who wishes to learn more on the subject?

I'm not buying the whole "mine inside another's body you can blow up thing", but I have heard much in the way of healing arts that use the body's energy. I really want to learn much more about this.
[/QUOTE]

HI !
there are lots of resources on the internet as you probably already know. If you are wanting to look at books, a good place to start is Frank Arjava Petters books - Reiki Fire was one I found particularly helpful. I have The Original Reiki Handbook of Dr Mikao Usui [got them from Amazon] which has some great stuff on traditional positions for healing...

Essential Reiki by Diane Stein is a controversial book on Reiki and I found it interesting but a bit off target as the methods and symbols used are different from those taught by most traditionsl reiki masters.
http://www.angelreiki.nu/ is a good place to start for basic reiki info and techniques. Look for "Reiki plain and simple" and follow links.

Do some reading there first then come back and tell me how you went.

Agree that the mine inside the body and most of the stuff on that site is way off beam. There were only shreds of credibility in the healing stuff and even these were pretty far fetched in some instances.

Good luck with yoru reading!
[IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG]

Re: wierd site - 11/29/03 01:22 PM

look another one http://sayajin_ki.tripod.com/
man where do they come up with this crap?
Posted by: ice dragon

Re: wierd site - 12/28/03 12:01 PM

i think it's real man i seen it happen.

Re: wierd site - 01/18/04 09:03 AM

what do you mean seen it happened.You saw somebody actually dong the things on thAT BS WEBSITE if you have plz tell me.

thx
Posted by: judderman

Re: wierd site - 01/18/04 09:42 AM

The stuff on the intro page is about right. It appears to be taken from many Tai Chi ideas.

As for the Ki manipulation...

I have experienced certain things...fine, but if someone starts saying "I made this technique...." I start to get nervous.

If it said, I have developed this from "xyz" then I would take more notice. It is amazing what the mind can trick itself into believing.

Budo.