ki

Posted by: BaddyZ

ki - 11/16/03 01:01 AM

sorry i am new here and i don't know how to use ki if someone knows how to use ki please tell me ! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] and what is chi

[This message has been edited by BaddyZ (edited 11-16-2003).]
Posted by: Bossman

Re: ki - 11/16/03 11:27 AM

I would suggest before posting you read the other postings in this section first. A brief explanation of Chi or Ki would be "life force" or that which gives life to your body.
Posted by: helix

Re: ki - 11/23/03 09:12 PM

well ill tell you that im only 13 but i have been practcing ki for 2 years now.YOu can feel it.I have been training with it.Now as i summon it to mt clasped hands it feels like a handball is there!.It puts alot of pressure on my hand.It hurts.!Ive noticed that i feel tired when i do it execsivly i felt that ki might not be real until i found some forums like these.I was pretty sure though that it was real because i could feel it like it was actually a stone or something if you want me to tell ypu more ask
Posted by: Energy Master

Re: ki - 02/20/04 07:13 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BaddyZ:
sorry i am new here and i don't know how to use ki if someone knows how to use ki please tell me ! [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/smile.gif[/IMG] and what is chi

[This message has been edited by BaddyZ (edited 11-16-2003).]
[/QUOTE]
You can't just ask how to use ki. It is too much. Go to google.com and type in Ki power as a search. Also go to theteachingsofki.tripod.com it is a cool sight too. I am warning you, this guys has watched dragonball Z for way too long. Some of his stuff might sound bogus to you. He even teaches cryo,pyro,tele,bio,and aero kenesis. But I can tell you that ki and chi are the same thing. Ki is japanese and chi is chinese.
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: ki - 02/21/04 08:02 AM

sorry i am new here and i don't know how to use ki if someone knows how to use ki please tell me ! and what is chi
- Go to the library and get a book or do an online search...

helix - don't let your mind play tricks on you. You may simply be feeling a manipulation of the muscles in your arms/hands. Where are you learning 'so-called' chi manipulation?
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: ki - 02/23/04 08:54 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by helix:
well ill tell you that im only 13 but i have been practcing ki for 2 years now.YOu can feel it.I have been training with it.Now as i summon it to mt clasped hands it feels like a handball is there!.It puts alot of pressure on my hand.It hurts.!Ive noticed that i feel tired when i do it execsivly i felt that ki might not be real until i found some forums like these.I was pretty sure though that it was real because i could feel it like it was actually a stone or something if you want me to tell ypu more ask[/QUOTE]

Dude, How many pixie sticks have you eaten?!?
Posted by: Reiki

Re: ki - 02/24/04 02:52 AM

I will refrain from commenting.... [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]