Your advice please

Posted by: Scholar

Your advice please - 04/25/03 09:20 AM

Now, I need your advise! In the research of QiGong, with Criminal Justice and Paralegal Degree and Certification as well as Private Investigator research, my interest in Martial Arts for @ 35 years, has reached a point for your opinion and advice please. On the one hand, a Tai Chi Master in the China Village advises me that the sounds and more are dangerous without a master's instruction, the books of Master's is in addition to direct instruction and experience from Master (Limited). The Qigong Master I am now contacting says that there is no direct Cause and Effect it is just focus methods not needed by orientation; the mind is key. What do you think, I have cited Masters and sources referanced, and try to share now I need you please.
Posted by: swords

Re: Your advice please - 05/22/03 07:01 PM

well im not master but it takes the trinity to work and that is mind body and soul or chi when you put your hand in triangle that represents your three forces and all of those be at unity you can't do something if your mind saids it's not possible you can't do it if your ubody is not healthy and uyou can't perform it if your chi level is to low
Posted by: janken

Re: Your advice please - 06/25/03 09:43 PM

Well give us some info on raising qi.

Re: Your advice please - 07/02/03 08:02 AM

In term of "Raising Qi" AKA Discovering and Managing Qi, my teacher (Qi master in Mainland China) has authorized me to share an exercise where Qi is directed to the palms. Prior to doing so, I must provide the forums website address. Before doing so, please understand that the "Standing Practice" is used to establish the mind body connection so that the Qi can be directed. Also please note that his orientation is to healing not "Sport" but the exercise did give results. His method is "Human Mind Body Science" which I call the "Direct Method" because it directly recognizes that the mind is key and not the body such as Western Qi Masters orientation primarily to breathing. Best wishes!

Re: Your advice please - 07/02/03 03:33 PM

I just sent the web address to China. By the way, when I said "Standing Practice" I didn't mean that it is the only posture, just that it is most known for familiarity to others. It is rather that principles are applied to any of many postures to facillitate the discovery of body feelings related to Qi.I wrote him that I will post the exercise tomorow. Thank you for your patience.I will entitle it "Lesson from China" in the Energy Arts section of the forum.