Tell me all about it

Posted by: shinjin

Tell me all about it - 07/28/00 10:23 AM

Hi everybody, glad to join the group. Here's my bio. Combine it with my future comments and you'll better understand some of my comments.

Robert (Robin) V. Martin,
w/male, 45 YOA, married, Home: Lake Charles, LA.
Owner Operator of SHIN JIN KAN Dojo,
30 Yrs. Martial Arts
4th dan Karate
5th dan Jutaijutsu
5th dan Jujutsu
8th dan Aiki-jujutsu
Founder Goshin-Do Aikijujutsu
Inducted World Martial Arts Hall of Fame, 3 times.
Founder of Shin Jin Kan International, a multi-discipline MA organization. Includes the disciplines of Karate, Jujutsu, Tae Kwon do, Hapkido, and Tai Chi/Chi Kung.
18 years Police Officer, early retirement to become Director of 911 Center.

Experienced two Kundalini risings in last 5 years. Have had to dramatically reduce meditation times to avoid annoying side-effects. Now do more Standing Stake and Tai Chi RUler than meditation.

LEt's swap tips.

I am willing to discuss almost anything but have been known to be tactless on those occasions when encountering narrow minds or those with reality-impairments. Sometimes my humor misses the mark so try not to be offended. I live by the following rule, "Never take yourself to seriously because nobody else does".
Posted by: Kempoman

Re: Tell me all about it - 11/16/00 10:43 PM

The problems you experienced may be "Running Fire". Nightmares, sweats, loss of concetration etc. The kidneys are the source of this problem. Kan and Li are out of balance. There are qigong sets that can be done that will not result in fire symptoms. They also offer HUGE energy and quality of life.

Respectfully,
Scott
Posted by: Brently Keen

Re: Tell me all about it - 06/15/01 01:49 PM

Mr Martin,

Just curious, where and how did you receive an 8th dan in aikijujutsu? What style of aikijujutsu did you study and with whom?

BK