increasing chi and outer energies within the body

Posted by: the_jonn

increasing chi and outer energies within the body - 10/09/06 02:14 AM

ok its good to understand this. in the universe there are all sorts of energies we cant feel and see that are in other dimensions, as you see we need to be able to "reach"
those higher dimensions and the only way we can do that is to meditate deeply into our bodies and hopefully we trigger an energy machnesium by a single thought and making that thought wave an energy by breathing and out and releasing all that energy and giving off more and more power and strength and remember with inner strength there is more power in punches and throws its not about punching a peice of wood and breaking it using lots and lots of phisical momentum , it comes from inside of you and only within you, in where in will work appropriatly.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 10/09/06 07:23 AM

the_jonn wrote
Quote:

ok its good to understand this. in the universe there are all sorts of energies we cant feel and see that are in other dimensions, as you see we need to be able to "reach"
those higher dimensions and the only way we can do that is to meditate deeply into our bodies and hopefully we trigger an energy machnesium by a single thought and making that thought wave an energy by breathing and out and releasing all that energy and giving off more and more power and strength and remember with inner strength there is more power in punches and throws its not about punching a peice of wood and breaking it using lots and lots of phisical momentum , it comes from inside of you and only within you, in where in will work appropriatly.

PUT THE PIPE DOWN BRO before you HURT yourself.

The other dimensions that you can’t feel or see yet you need to reach (for some reason) are all in your HEAD man!

You see, part of your problem is that you’re not spending enough time in THIS dimension! You are continuously desiring to go to other dimensions and quite honestly man, that’s taking you further and further away from the “reality” of this one.

If you keep this up (and don’t put the pipe down), you’re going to actually find those dimensions and stay there PERMANENTLY! Then you’ll be doing “Crayola Therapy” in the local mental ward.

Get a GRIP man! Try and focus on THIS dimension more! If you did, you might actually find that you don’t NEED the “others”.

-John
Posted by: JoelM

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the body - 10/09/06 10:00 AM

Dude that was only one long runon sentence it's really hard to understand things like that when people don't learn to use commas and periods and by the way how can you increase an outer energy within the body if it is an outer energy wouldn't it be outside of the body and not inside of the body otherwise wouldn't it be called and inner energy is there really a point of your post I guess it seems like you're trying to say that we should increase our chi(whatever that is) and energy but what do we do with that energy once we have increased it it just doesn't make sense to me could you explain further please?
Posted by: harlan

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the body - 10/09/06 10:15 AM

Please read the pinned forum topics before posting. Discussions of chi do not belong in the meditation forum. I am moving this to Internal Arts for review.
Posted by: Zyranyth

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 10/10/06 04:14 AM

Funny, this reminds me of an ex coworker.. He had these funny looking pills.

He went to test his chi on a truck, but the truck must have been shielding because it didn't work..

And I'm not kidding. The guy ascended to the next level of consciousness after this incident. Drugs are bad, mmkay?
Posted by: Sagaratoko

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 10/24/06 08:40 PM

haha definatly agree with everyone else i dont think its possible to INCREASE energy, science even tells us energy can niether be created or destroyed, only transformed, and besides is our dimension so bad?

dunno, thought that should go there
Posted by: Fisherman

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 12/09/08 08:04 AM

Poor guy.
You know most of the time folks that have this confused view of how the energies of the body work have been lead there by some hack that veils their misunderstanding of valid arts and training methods with hocus pocus BS.
It is a shame that there are people out there that perpetuate this misconception of what real IMA's are about.

Kogas, you crack me up!!
Posted by: Reiki

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 12/09/08 01:31 PM

LOL even after all this time we still get them.
Posted by: harlan

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 12/09/08 01:32 PM

What...it only took 2 years to notice?

Posted by: Ames

Re: increasing chi and outer energies within the b - 12/09/08 02:10 PM

Two years is like a day for a Taoist immortal. That's probably why there is so little activity in the IMA forum.

--Chris