hello and ^gassho^ to all

Posted by: Anonymous

hello and ^gassho^ to all - 04/15/05 10:10 PM

Im looking forward to having many great talks with all of you. I will always be respectfull and polite to each and every topic/idea here. I practice Soto Zen here in Autin Tx. my desire(well intentioned I hope) is to become a Zen priest. i have the utmost respect for all religions and teachings. I believe they all point to the same vast reality. in my studies of the way of Zen i hope to find a way to use the rest of this short life in a meaningfull way, and to help others along their own paths. the world today seems to have a dangerous imballance of power in the hands of the UN-enlightened. one mind at a time even if it takes a thousand years or more, ballance will be restored. my favorite zen saying is "In God all things are possibe. In zen no-thing is possible" Thank you again for allowing me to join your board...may we all find the end of suffering

^gassho^

Re: hello and ^gassho^ to all - 04/15/05 10:27 PM

Welcome aboard, wolf. It's nice to have comeone who is studied in zen formally here. May I ask how long you have studied?

I've seen a few of your posts, look forward to conversing with you in the future.

Joel

Re: hello and ^gassho^ to all - 04/15/05 10:34 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by JoelM:
thank you Joel.

[This message has been edited by wolfscalissi (edited 04-28-2005).]