Threads regarding Demons

Posted by: Anonymous

Threads regarding Demons - 04/08/05 09:23 AM

I'd like to thank the contributors to the threads regarding demons. After long consideration I will be deleting the two current threads. I would like challenge forum contributors to research the topic as it relates to Zen and martial practice and be prepared to site sources for your positions. the subject of demons may be a valid topic but it is hard not to venture into areas that would be defined as Theological rather than philosophical.
A gain thank you for your ideas and opinions.

Sincerely,

oldman
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/08/05 10:14 PM

I was really wondering when someone was going to come in and trash those.

Good luck with your duties oldman and remember, no matter how bad it gets here-it's still better than the Energy Arts forum [IMG]http://www.fightingarts.com/forums/ubb/biggrin.gif[/IMG]

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/08/05 10:26 PM

This house is cleeah
-Poltergeist

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/09/05 08:43 AM

Oh thank you!!!!!!! I am for ever in dept to you!!! lol Seriously though people saying crap about religious belief and faith and then religious people do likewise back(Yes I'm guilty of this) really makes me crazy.
I think the posts on this subject so far have been lots of crappy opinions without facts or evidence.
Thanks again.

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/09/05 09:44 AM

Storm,
I understand your point. Peoples beliefs are central to their understanding of themselves and their world. It is natural to what to share those ideas. On the forum that is probably done best by living with integrity and respecting the rules of the site.

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/10/05 11:18 AM

Oldman,

I do not understand why you could not just lock them? Thanks.

-Joe-

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/10/05 04:11 PM

U.P.
As I am new to this I'm still learning what my capabilities are. I will consider your comments for future refference.

Re: Threads regarding Demons - 04/11/05 09:33 PM

Well, I was just asking because I know I wrote a lot in one of those threads and some others wrote even more. I just though locking them would at least preserve people's writing. So...Thanks for responding.

-Joe-