Why is it so slow?

Posted by: Anonymous

Why is it so slow? - 02/06/05 12:43 AM

It seems slow doesn't it? I mean the first time I tried it, it's like this; "WOW, I've been doing this for an hour. Oh man, it's only been five minutes." Either that or my clock was screwed up.

Re: Why is it so slow? - 04/01/05 04:26 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Oozuru:
It seems slow doesn't it? I mean the first time I tried it, it's like this; "WOW, I've been doing this for an hour. Oh man, it's only been five minutes." Either that or my clock was screwed up.[/QUOTE]

"It", I presume, is meditative practice. There are a few modern theories why it is that way. I wont bore you with them.

My wife often asks me not to help cleaning up around the house and the garage because, she says, that I get distracted to easily by picking up things that I haven't paid any attention to for who knows how long.

The same thing happens when you sit and have to clean up all the clutter in your head.

Ten or fifteen minutes can be a long time time when you spend it inside your own head.

- KiDoHae

Re: Why is it so slow? - 04/03/05 12:28 AM

I have also experienced a reverse effect. I think that about 10 or 15 minutes have passed, but in fact it was an hour.