Nervous

Posted by: Anonymous

Nervous - 01/06/05 07:44 PM

I'm just wondering about something. I've begun to meditate normally now for about 2 months. I'll go places where I normally feel comfortable. So I chose my room. Yet whenever I
go it in here, I always feel something weird, the feeling you get when you know your being watched. I know it might sound kinda crazy, but
I was just wondering if any of you have got this feeling. It only occurs in this room however.

Re: Nervous - 01/09/05 11:02 PM

i thinki know what it is. but sorry if i said what it was I might be regarded as crazy and lose respect for me, so sorry no.

Re: Nervous - 01/11/05 06:48 PM

I implore any of you, with any iformation on past occurences like this, help me. WHAT DO I DO?

Re: Nervous - 01/20/05 02:26 AM

how can u feel comfortable in your room if u feel like something's watching u?
try meditating somewhere else or just call som feng shuej master to get the things right ..

have a nice day cya
Posted by: JohnL

Re: Nervous - 01/20/05 06:29 AM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by texas3045:
I implore any of you, with any iformation on past occurences like this, help me. WHAT DO I DO?[/QUOTE]

Sign in at the local nut-house.

JohnL

Re: Nervous - 01/27/05 12:22 PM

did you have any bad experiences whilst meditating in that room? I don't know if it helps but just check the room thoroughly (is that spelt right?) and even if you know no one's in that room it might help on a more basic level. Humans tend to be afraid of what they can't see so just check that nothing's wrong. Think logically, meditation is just a state of mind, nothing particularly mystical about it and it certainly hasn't let anything loose in your room.

Re: Nervous - 03/23/05 04:24 PM

O.K this might sound crazy but bear with me and try this. Before you next meditate find a wig, silly hat or some of those glasses with the fake nose and tache on or anything that makes you look daft, go to your room and start meditating, I don`t know how you normally breath but this time concentrate on minamising your breath enough so you can hardly hear it and listen to your surroundings if you hear giggles or sniggers then you are being watched if not you should find the confidence to overcome this feeling. good luck G [QUOTE]Originally posted by texas3045:
I'm just wondering about something. I've begun to meditate normally now for about 2 months. I'll go places where I normally feel comfortable. So I chose my room. Yet whenever I
go it in here, I always feel something weird, the feeling you get when you know your being watched. I know it might sound kinda crazy, but
I was just wondering if any of you have got this feeling. It only occurs in this room however.
[/QUOTE]
Posted by: kenposan

Re: Nervous - 03/23/05 06:59 PM

People new to meditation often feel weird sensations. This may be that on a subconcious level you feel "silly" sitting there contemplating your naval. This can lead to the feeling that you are being watched.

On the other hand, as you quiet your mind, you become hyper-sensative to your surroundings.

I wouldn't worry about. Recognize your feeling and refocus on your practice.