is it possibal to astral projet?

Posted by: Anonymous

is it possibal to astral projet? - 10/27/04 04:45 PM

hi
is it really possibal to astral prject and if so can u astral project and stay in the physical plains?
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 10/27/04 09:47 PM

First, it is "plane", not "plains". Not to nitpick.

Secondly, do enough drugs and you believe anything is possible.

Thirdly, I believe the thought is astral projection is seperating some spiritual/energy part of yourself and your consciousness from your physical body and having it skip merrily off to get into all kinds of crazy adventures. Your physical body stays behind.

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 10/29/04 12:38 PM

sorry it was a typo.......
what i mean is can u astral project and stay in the physical plane in your astral body?
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 10/30/04 12:23 AM

I believe the stories point to you can still see the "physical" world, just can't interact with it.
Do you mean stay in your body, act normaly but "see" into the astral?

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 11/26/04 04:04 PM

not realy
i mean i want to be in my astral form in the physical plane and help someone (like a friend) astral project.
is it possibal?
Posted by: schanne

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 11/27/04 08:36 AM

Your mind can imagine all types of places and projections but your really not going anywhere, it's a mind thing.

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 12/07/04 02:44 AM

i agree, the closest thing ive ever got to leaving my body was while i was meditating i realised id kind of slumped, lost my posture so i tried moving my head back up and it didnt feel right so i opened my eyes and i was still in the wrong position! eek! i tried to do the same thing several times and the results were the same, so i agree its probably a mind thing.

Re: is it possibal to astral projet? - 01/30/05 03:51 PM

Astral Projection and OBE (Out of Body Experiences) are very real. **I agree, it is a mind thing, but more, of you need your mind to do it. Not as in your minds playing tricks on you.

Astral Projection requires mastery over ones mind.

Below are links to some sites, that may help you, in answering any question you have on the subject.
http://www.free-webspace.biz/satanspowers/Astral.html
http://www.geocities.com/darkistrein666/hpmax9.html

**In your astral form, you are capable of manipulating things, in the physical plain. If your energy is sufficient, and depending on how well you have mastered your own mind.