Ki help

Posted by: Anonymous

Ki help - 05/11/04 05:29 PM

I have a minor dilema. I live in the middle of nowhere. There are no instructors that I can find within a 300 mile radius. I
I am very interested in ki. Not for supernatural satisfaction or the desire to show off to friends, not even so I can blow up buildings (lol) like on DBZ which I don't watch. I am am looking for a philosephy and I guess you would say hobby that I could commit to that is less physical and more mental. It sounds like the right path for what I want.
Anyways not the point. I would like a website or book on ki that takes through it slowly, explaining the philosephy of the technique, and explains issues that people have with the techniques.

I would apprecitate it very much.
Posted by: nekogami13 V2.0

Re: Ki help - 05/11/04 07:37 PM

Developing chi-whatever you may believe it is or isn't-is hard enough with a qualified instructor. Most of the methods that supposedly develop chi/ki involve physical exertion(ie. qigong, tai chi, bagua, yoga) combined with mental exercises.
Other than instructor-I guess you could get somewhere with books-if you found the right ones.

Good luck!
Posted by: schanne

Re: Ki help - 05/12/04 01:41 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by xenom:
I have a minor dilema. I live in the middle of nowhere. There are no instructors that I can find within a 300 mile radius. I
I am very interested in ki. Not for supernatural satisfaction or the desire to show off to friends, not even so I can blow up buildings (lol) like on DBZ which I don't watch. I am am looking for a philosephy and I guess you would say hobby that I could commit to that is less physical and more mental. It sounds like the right path for what I want.
Anyways not the point. I would like a website or book on ki that takes through it slowly, explaining the philosephy of the technique, and explains issues that people have with the techniques.

I would apprecitate it very much.
[/QUOTE]

Have you done a full internet(google) search yet? When you find some good stuff let us know. Please no chi ball or other childish
talk. Keep the forum as interesting as we can.
Posted by: Anonymous

Re: Ki help - 05/17/04 03:26 PM

I agre with the Google. How do you think I found this place?
Posted by: gokenki1

Re: Ki help - 05/22/04 05:51 PM

xenom why are searching for what you already have. everybody uses ki every day and every moment. there are ways to make it stronger,but requires a qualified instructor and years of practice.a little warning there is all kinds of garabge on the net,and some kinds of chi-gong practice can be harmful if not done properally.
Posted by: pete

Re: Ki help - 06/15/04 12:13 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by gokenki1:
xenom why are searching for what you already have. everybody uses ki every day and every moment. there are ways to make it stronger,but requires a qualified instructor and years of practice.a little warning there is all kinds of garabge on the net,and some kinds of chi-gong practice can be harmful if not done properally. [/QUOTE]

Awakening from meditation induced by self-hypnosist by looking into my eyes a person can feel electric shock comming from me and jump back, self-hypnosis and meditation is the easy way to know what KI is and relaxation is needed to build up KI feels like a light being switch on a smal jolt of energy similiar to minor electric shock, chi gong can be harmful because of the deep breathing and oxygen that the body is not used to handling. Chest, diaphramatic and clavicular full breathing. Self-hypnosis and meditation relaxation of muscles to induce alpha state of mind, to learn KI as a real "electricity" of the body.