An apology and explanation...

Posted by: Stormdragon

An apology and explanation... - 07/31/06 01:54 AM

On a recent thread I started, I made some comments I shouldn't have to Harlan and for that I am sorry. I reacted badly and was out of line. Sorry, my apologies.
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: An apology and explanation... - 07/31/06 04:28 AM

I might be wrong (as I often am) but has this got to do with the "Question on Answer" thread which appears to have been deleted?

Due to the 10 hours time difference, I must have been fast asleep when "things" were happening.

As I was in some way involved, I will have sleepless nights thinking what went wrong to have a perfectly civil thread (thus far from my time zone) deleted.
Posted by: harlan

Re: An apology and explanation... - 07/31/06 07:11 AM

Thread synopsis: questions asked, replies given, no understanding transferred. Zen stick applied by moderator, which upon review with other moderators was considered to be insulting. (For that, you have my apology.) Stormdragon gives a totally inappropriate response (apology accepted), and thread is deemed unsalvagable.

Too bad...because ButterflyPalm and Wuxing's very good answers were the best part of that thread. Sorry guys. I'll try to be more 'moderate' in the future.