Another unusual thread.

Posted by: phoenixsflame

Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 12:31 PM

No thing is more Zen, than talking about No Thing.
Posted by: nenipp

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 12:39 PM

These unusual threads are becoming quite usual these days..
Posted by: BuDoc

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 12:42 PM

Listen Up FA members!

I invited the monkey's in for tea. I showed them the thread. They were furious that they were being ridiculed.

The packed up all of their things and printed a copy of the Fighting arts members map.

They are on their way to each of your houses! They were mumbling something about challenge matches!

Consider this a friendly warning. Do not tell them I gave you a heads up! I don't want them coming back for me.

This is the last I will speak of this matter!

Page

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 12:42 PM

Quote:

These unusual threads are becoming quite usual these days..

Hiding in plain sight.
Posted by: harlan

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 12:43 PM

Good thing I lied about my address.

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 12:45 PM

I welcome the challenge of a monkey fight... A monkey knife fight even.
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 01:18 PM

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/15799775/an/0/page/0#15799775
Just wanted to see if referencing a non-thread from another non-thread would result in an anti-nonmatter implosion.

My theory is both non-matter entities will naturally return to an equal state of quiessence...in other words, this thread will end up locked too.

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 02:15 PM

Quote:

http://www.fightingarts.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php/Cat/0/Number/15799775/an/0/page/0#15799775
Just wanted to see if referencing a non-thread from another non-thread would result in an anti-nonmatter implosion.

My theory is both non-matter entities will naturally return to an equal state of quiessence...in other words, this thread will end up locked too.

All energy is in either three states, active, potential or spent. I figure it will enter there at one point or another.
Posted by: DullBlade42

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 02:29 PM

The monkeys are coming? Are you serious? You should have told me in advanced I would have baked something or put something nicer on..!#$@$

EDIT: Wait, this is ANOTHER unusual thread? I thought we got everything out of our system in the first unusual one! I'm sorry but I don't feel right posting in here anymore.
I feel like I'm cheating the system!

...Again!

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 03:09 PM

Quote:

The monkeys are coming? Are you serious? You should have told me in advanced I would have baked something or put something nicer on..!#$@$

EDIT: Wait, this is ANOTHER unusual thread? I thought we got everything out of our system in the first unusual one! I'm sorry but I don't feel right posting in here anymore.
I feel like I'm cheating the system!

...Again!

::cracks up:: Or the System is Cheating you. They closed down the original thread! Power to the people! Its a practice of Zen to expell unordered thoughts and hold onto them no longer.

I figure this is just the place to do it.
Posted by: trevek

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 03:14 PM

Yeah, go spank them monkeys!!
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 11:23 PM

Thanks for the warning, done at the risk of your own safety; what a friend!

I've therefore taken the precaution to brush up on some of my old monkey forms; Yeah, good to see how these will work against some real monkeys; perhaps they'll laugh themselves to death.

Will keep you posted..........Arghhhhhhhh............there are hereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.....

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 11:52 PM

BP? BP? Butterfly Palm...Answer us please!!!

Oh my god! Somebody call a doctor!

Wait, I am the doctor! He's gonna die folks...but not today!

Good thing you remembered those forms

Page
Posted by: chickenchaser

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/12/05 11:54 PM

if a quiz is quizical then a test would be......

oh and to answer harlans last post on the last unusual thread....... hmmmm well how should it go ah yes it is a line from a movie by the name of "hackers" "you may stop me but you will never stop us all" i think thats how it goes but this thread will be locked sometime or another...but then someone else will make another unusual thread and it will be locked and so history will repeat itself. until people start getting banned. (oops i hope that doesn't give the admin any ideas)
Posted by: trevek

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/13/05 06:27 AM

How does one learn monkey forms? Does one just ape the instructor?
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/13/05 09:21 AM

Quote:

How does one learn monkey forms? Does one just ape the instructor?

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!!!!

I am alive and well....kinda.

First, as these were Florida monkeys, they all wore colourful shorts, sandals and wrap-around sunglasses. Their leader who went by the name of Son of Kong, demanded a public apology for the remarks I made, all else they were going to expose me as a science fiction writer by day, and a bar-top dancer at an all-female club by night. We negotiated for the better part of the morning and finally settled on a compromise, which was that I had to watch in one sitting all the episodes of the Planet of the Apes series, while dressed in a monkey suit and eating 3 bananas every 10 minutes.

So I am kinda well as I am now suffering from potassium over-dose.

In my semi-conscious state, I sort of heard them say something about going to an island about 22 miles off the coast of France as their next destination.

Re: Another unusual thread. - 12/13/05 09:38 AM

They never beleive, until it's too late.

Page