reaction

Posted by: Anonymous

reaction - 04/24/05 04:09 PM

I was wondering how you get beter reactions. I mean im slow I see things but I know I should be able to get my reaction timing up some how

Re: reaction - 04/25/05 02:43 PM

Do anything that requiers speed. Play with your friends( i dont know what name you have for it) game in which you put your hands together in front or under your friends and you have to slap his hand before he puts them away(you could simply sparr with someone but this game is a lot faster). Other thing is hitting a (again i dont know the name on english) ball on a elastic rope. You can play video-games that are fast. Something i do is looking through a window of a bus and when ever a car from an opposite direction comes to my sight I make some movement or a sound. Try something on your own, make your own practice.

Re: reaction - 04/28/05 07:03 AM

you don't need better reactions you nead to act in your reactions. You just answered your own question. You said you can see things but you should react to them but your not, well thats not really anything we can help you with, that is in your head. also a reaction is not somethign you can control really. you see lets say you touch a hot oven and your hand moves away and then you feel the pain, well that is called a reflex arc, and what happens there is the pain receptor sends 2 signals one to the spinal cord and then to your hand making you move it, and the other goes to your brain saying its hot. so you react without knowng because its a defense mechanism. But if you see it, and you don't move, that is in your head, and you are going to have to make that decision to act when you see danger.