jumping high

Posted by: Anonymous

jumping high - 04/23/05 03:43 PM

PLEASE!!!!!!! someone please tell me what exercises to do for jumping high in less than 5 months! I want yo jump 1-2 feet higher in less than 5 months!!! SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT EXERCISES TO DO WITHOUT TIREING MYSELF TO MUCH. all the kids in my class make fun of me cause i can only jump 1 inch of the ground. They start calling me fatass and gay cause i cant jump. it is so annoying and bad i feel like killing myself. I am dead serious. Highschool sucks! Please! i am begging all of you! please e-mail me how to jump high in less than 5 months without exercising hard. my e-mail is d_man177@hotmail.com.

Re: jumping high - 04/25/05 02:53 PM

Hey man take it easy. No one can do everything. But for jumping you have to toughen your legs but not too much with weights cause you need elastic muscles for jumping. Run, walk on stairs and don¨t use the elevator, jump on something up and down,stretch and when you jump try to sway upwards with your hands( from chest to the head if nothing else works). Oh yeah, there is nothing you can do without tireing yourself, from excercising to studying or playing on pc...

Re: jumping high - 04/25/05 08:02 PM

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Prometej:
Hey man take it easy. No one can do everything. But for jumping you have to toughen your legs but not too much with weights cause you need elastic muscles for jumping. Run, walk on stairs and don¨t use the elevator, jump on something up and down,stretch and when you jump try to sway upwards with your hands( from chest to the head if nothing else works). Oh yeah, there is nothing you can do without tireing yourself, from excercising to studying or playing on pc...[/QUOTE]

lol! i was kidding about that stuff.lol. thanx for the info though.