Hair

Posted by: Anonymous

Hair - 04/02/05 01:24 AM

Have you seen those red ribbons on the ends of chinese spears? I read that those we're put there to confuse the opponant as to where the spear head is. Would long hair replicate the same effect? It seems logical that it would atleast mislead your opponant as to what direction your head is moving. Ofcourse he could grab it but he'd get his wrist broken if he grabbed someone properly trained.

Re: Hair - 04/02/05 05:52 PM

No. A good hair grab will give you a whip-lash neck injury before your hands could catch his wrist.

Re: Hair - 04/03/05 09:32 PM

Now if that was true then blocking a punch would be downright impossable right? A hair grab doesn't go any faster then a punch. If someone grabs your hair and gives you wiplash it's still not as bad as getting punched in the face right? Because if you're punched in the face your head gets thrown back and whips your neck too. And if he grabs your hair then you've got a chance to break his wirst. Now it's just a matter of comparing injuries. To fix your problem you just need a massage and you need to take it easy for a while. Where as he needs a cast, probably needs to have his bones reset, and a good insurance polocy. He can grab my hair all he wants. Because if he can get to it before I catch him it doesn't matter because he won't make it back. And it doesn't matter how much milk he drinks. If he holds on for the ride that wrist is snapping like a twig.