An iron Legend

Posted by: Anonymous

An iron Legend - 10/04/04 02:28 PM

OK, some guy in my class said his freind Trained in iron fist and could get hit by car and walk away unscathed.
He also says he can beat me up, while im a kick boxer, boxer, jui-jitsu orange belt, and know some muay thai, wrestling, lift weights some other martial arts and fist conditioning.

I think if you get hit by a car you WILL take some damage,.

Re: An iron Legend - 10/06/04 02:41 PM

is your friend ok in the head. depends on the situation, but if he were to take a hit head on and if things go just right, than he could walk away, or he could never walk again, or he could die. As tough as people think they are, the car will always win.

Re: An iron Legend - 10/10/04 07:36 AM

I think your friend has been watching too much matrix! it depends on how fast the car is going! maybe he would walk away if the car had been going 2mph!

and what kind of a friend tells you that he can beat you up, and if he was your friend why would he beat you up? it does not make sense! maybe it's a case of the green eyed monster perhaps?

you could offer to train with him in some way, controlled of course! then make use of your knowledge and get the better of him-don't hurt him! just spar or do ground work with him a little, if you get the point or tie him up don't gloat or celebrate, be humble, hopefully this will teach him something about ego and the fact that you are not the easy target he thinks you are. hopefully he will learn a lesson that will help him in life- the last thing this world needs is another egotistical maniac who lies about someone he knows...I know someone who can....or my mate this...etc,etc

I used to have a cousin who did this all the time, it got really bad as we grew up- me and my bother blatantly knew that he was making it all up-very painfull! he used to tell us about his friends or his dad doing alsorts of crazy things.

heres an example....(actual words!) "my mates dad is a ninja who does secret missions for secret people, i went round his house and he was in the garden throwing metal stars and he showed me loads of martial arts moves!"

it would not be so bad except that he told us this when he was 13! anyway I am off to practice my hamster style-very secret stuff not for your eyes!

Re: An iron Legend - 10/13/04 08:52 PM

lessee. i saw this and i just HAD to post. i got hit by a car this year (no bs) and walked away from it. i consider myself to be lucky to be alive. it was during a t-storm, and i was crossing a pretty busy road. a guy comes around a blind corner, and all i hear is "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeP" and then im in the air. apparently i was most of hte way across, and the front left of the car hit my left calf as it was coming off the ground. i didnt break my leg cause it wasnt planted. according to witnesses, i flew in teh air, and landed on my stomach, where i proceeded to slide on the ground for four feet and scraped up my face. i have a scar on my right cheek, and on my left calf from where the car hit. but i got up and walked to my coach's car (this was during cross country practice) where he drove me home. i dont know how i walked away, just that i did. i dont think the car was going that fast... but it was at least 15 mph.