left side leg raise?

Posted by: z_man300

left side leg raise? - 08/12/06 07:57 AM

Every day twicwe a day i do dynamic font back and side leg raises 12 times X 3, followed by soem static stretching. When i do a left side leg raise, i feel this lsight pop just under my left groin area. it dosen't hurt but i just wanted to make sure it was okay because i dont feel thia when i use my right leg or when i do a left side kick. Does anyone know how to fix this or should i see a doctor?
Posted by: cruz

Re: left side leg raise? - 08/12/06 08:47 AM

I'm not sure how to fix it but I know that I have the same problem when doing similar warmup exercises. Maybe to be safe you should see a doctor and if you do please post whatever helpful information he might give you.
Posted by: Tezza

Re: left side leg raise? - 12/09/06 11:14 AM

Like cruz says I would advise going to the doctor. However from experience when I first started I got this feeling aswell. Well from what I can gauge you are not warming up properly. Normally this popping noise is air in the joints however I may be wrong as I am not there and cannot feel/hear the noise. My best advise would be to read Tom Kurz's book and then from there design a good routine with good warmups in order to help resolve the issue.