burning,sickness while stretching

Posted by: samuraiofshadows

burning,sickness while stretching - 05/20/05 09:58 PM

alright so basically what happened was I was stretching as usual and i sat down to stretch my legs and in the middle of the stretch i got this burning pain in the tendon behind my knee and at first i thought it was nothing but then I got really weak felt sick to my stomach and shaky.. I havent stretched since and that was about 2 weeks ago.I would really like to no what it was

thanks
Posted by: DragonFire1134

Re: burning,sickness while stretching - 05/21/05 08:46 AM

Thats intersting. I'm not so sure it had anything to do with the stretching however.

My advise would be check with a doc. How about telling a bit about yourself, such as age, and what led up to you stretching that day. (did you workout at all, what did you eat if you recall?)
Posted by: samuraiofshadows

Re: burning,sickness while stretching - 05/21/05 04:00 PM

I am 14 and I dont really know what I did it was like 3 weeks ago and It was like 10:00 pm no idea what I ate
Posted by: SkInHoUnD

Re: burning,sickness while stretching - 05/24/05 02:48 PM

When i'm not focused i find stretching extremly uncomfortable. Sometimes when I do it shortly afterwards i'll get rubber legs, weak knees which could spur on some sicky feelings. Dont push yourself too much.
Posted by: kyokushinkai

Re: burning,sickness while stretching - 05/27/05 06:13 PM

ya you could have damaged a ligiment also but most likely not if your still walking easily.