New Moderation for the Body Mechanics forum.

Posted by: Chen Zen

New Moderation for the Body Mechanics forum. - 02/05/06 07:34 PM

Hello valued members,

Some of you here may know me as the moderator for the Jeet Kune Do or Stretching forums and some of you know me on a more personal level. And there are some of you here who Ive yet to meet but I look forward to getting to know each of you. I will do my best to serve this forum as I do my others. I try to run a tight ship in a loose comfortable enviroment. What that means to you the member is that you should relax and enjoy your time here but be conscious of the site rules. I try to be fair in any decisions I make regarding how to deal with members and or trolling. However I do have a zero tolerance trolling policy. If I catch you you're gone. So, as long as you play nice, and by the rules, you get to keep playing. If there is anything you feel I should be aware of then by all means email me at the address provided or IM me here at the site and Ill address it as soon as possible. The first few days may be a little hectic as I just started the stretching forum a few days ago but after I get everything straightened out everywhere then responses will be more immediate. Look forward to getting started.
Posted by: butterfly

Re: New Moderation for the Body Mechanics forum. - 02/07/06 12:09 AM

CZ, hey now! Congrats on the tertiary modship!
Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: New Moderation for the Body Mechanics forum. - 02/10/06 04:43 PM

thanks butterfly!