Hand injury

Posted by: Ross_05

Hand injury - 12/28/05 04:55 PM

some time ago while fighting, i had somone's tooth come out and stick in my knuckle,, it went thru the tendent and ihad to have an operation,, basicly now i have no point on my middle knuckle, its totally flat and pain full to place any force on,, this happened over two years ago, i know its never going to go back to normal,, but is there anything i can do to strengthen it?
im a fighter, boxing/street and need it in top condition
thanks
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Hand injury - 12/29/05 05:16 AM

Quote:

some time ago while fighting, i had somone's tooth come out and stick in my knuckle,, it went thru the tendent and ihad to have an operation,, basicly now i have no point on my middle knuckle, its totally flat and pain full to place any force on,, this happened over two years ago, i know its never going to go back to normal,, but is there anything i can do to strengthen it?
im a fighter, boxing/street and need it in top condition
thanks

Seems like you would have learned not to be a streetfighter anyhow.
How could you strengthen it if it's "pain full" to put force on? See a doctor,ask him,and quit hitting people.

Re: Hand injury - 12/30/05 12:33 PM

Seems like you would have learned not to be a streetfighter anyhow.
How could you strengthen it if it's "pain full" to put force on? See a doctor,ask him,and quit hitting people.

na happens to the best of us, you fight=you are eventally going to get hurt,still one punch knock outs
Posted by: DonaldJ

Re: Hand injury - 12/30/05 09:22 PM

I sees a PLUS in all that mess...

Get a prosthetics expert, in the cast room of a large hospital, to build you an artificial knuckle...
And later you can duplicate it, and install tiny weapons on it.. given that your hand is a prime weapon already.. with a little ingenuity and practise it could become quite a formidable weapon... for sliting noses.. removing ears.. and redesigning faces... and especially slicing open incoming fists.. which would stop the battle immediately.. Unless your opponent had a weapon in the other hand...

Re: Hand injury - 12/31/05 10:22 AM

Quote:

I sees a PLUS in all that mess...

Get a prosthetics expert, in the cast room of a large hospital, to build you an artificial knuckle...
And later you can duplicate it, and install tiny weapons on it.. given that your hand is a prime weapon already.. with a little ingenuity and practise it could become quite a formidable weapon... for sliting noses.. removing ears.. and redesigning faces... and especially slicing open incoming fists.. which would stop the battle immediately.. Unless your opponent had a weapon in the other hand...

hahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Hand injury - 01/02/06 02:14 AM

Quote:

na happens to the best of us, you fight=you are eventally going to get hurt,still one punch knock outs

I can't quite make this out into a coherent sentence.

Donald,
You should post more often,I like your style!
Posted by: VigilanteSilver

Re: Hand injury - 01/02/06 03:17 AM

Well you have the option of desensitizing it, which means hitting things some more, but that'll just do more injury in the long run. My suggestion is to take the whole experience as a lesson, and avoid performing dental procedures with your fists in the future.
Posted by: Intrepidinv1

Re: Hand injury - 01/02/06 10:45 PM

I broke my knuckle on a guy's head many years ago. "Boxer's fracture" it's so common they made a name for it. Anyway, the doc described it as an icecream cone getting smashed down. Mine has never been reconstructed, it's simply not there anymore, I think its driven down into the hand. Well it doesn't hurt anymore, really doesn't give me much problems. Good luck.