Posted by: dp19

NEW Clip Doce Pares by Stroeven - 01/19/08 10:45 AM

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=OvJvPfqWlYk

I hope you all enjoy,

Regards
Dp19
Posted by: Glockmeister

Re: NEW Clip Doce Pares by Stroeven - 01/19/08 10:18 PM

Only thing is, you notice after the "attacker" steps in with his attack, he stops and the "defender" goes through his whole routine without any further resistance.
Posted by: Cord

Re: NEW Clip Doce Pares by Stroeven - 01/20/08 11:10 AM

Hmmm. only 3 posts over many months, all of them referencing the same persons DVD range.

Here is what I will do.

1.I will remove all direct references to the DVD's, but leave the links to youtube as a sign of good faith.

2.I will monitor your next actions. If you choose to interact on threads and contribute in ways that dont advertise, then you stay. If you continue to post only links related to your product(s), then you go.

The ball is in your court.
Posted by: dp19

Re: NEW Clip Doce Pares by Stroeven - 01/20/08 01:07 PM

For me it all okay. I am not interested in posting in other treads. I dont like discussions, or talking about things. I am just posting clips, and I think a lot of forum members will appreciate it. It's all related to eskrima, the Art we all admire.

But I leave the ball in your court, I will accept all your actions.
Posted by: Cord

Re: NEW Clip Doce Pares by Stroeven - 01/20/08 04:50 PM

Like I said, its plain and simple, unsolicited advertising is a breach of forum rules. On this site, discussion and exchange of ideas is the primary goal. If clips are posted for discussion, or as a supplement to an opinion/topic, then thats fine.
If they are posted just to tell us about the availability of a product (eg, your DVD), then they have no value to anyone apart from the vendor. As such, an official advertising slot can be arranged through the appropriate channels, and it will cost money, that is then invested in running this site.

That is where we are at. As you have stated clearly that you are only interested in posting clips related to promoting one individuals product, and not in discussion of an art that you purportedly 'admire', then its hasta la vista.
btw. the clips are OK, but Danny Guba is sharper.