Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in NJ

Posted by: BigC

Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in NJ - 10/04/07 02:00 PM

I'm writing to see if there are any individuals out there that would be interested in attending a Kali Illustrisimo seminar in New Jersey that would be taught by Master Christopher ("Toper") Ricketts. If so, please advise so that a head-count can be taken. You can also provide your email address if you'd like. In the event that 20 or more people say yes, further details of the date, time, cost and specific location will be posted. Thank you.

----
please see my post below!!!
Posted by: VDan

Re: Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in NJ - 10/10/07 09:25 PM

I might be interested based on time and location. 3-5 of my students would also attend.

Nick Malefyt

Re: Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in NJ - 10/11/07 02:27 PM

Quote:

I might be interested based on time and location. 3-5 of my students would also attend.

Nick Malefyt

At this time, it may be held in a town in the County of Union, NJ (like Westfield, Scotch Plains, etc.), between 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on a Sat. & Sun. The facility we are looking at renting space from may have an available spot in Feb. '08. If you are still interested, please send me your contact information, or you can wait until we post a formal announcement with the exact dates, time, location and cost.

Thank you for expressing an interest. We would also be grateful if you could spread the word about this seminar to other interested individuals as well.

Best regards
Posted by: EFRAIN

Re: Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in NJ - 01/07/08 03:20 AM

I'm also interested. I don't practice Filipino arts but I been looking to join a school around PASSAIC/BERGEN COUNTY area in NEW JERSEY.

Bow out with respect from a TKD/BAGUA MARTIALIST
Posted by: Reiki

Re: Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in N - 01/13/08 09:55 PM

Quote:

I'm also interested. I don't practice Filipino arts but I been looking to join a school around PASSAIC/BERGEN COUNTY area in NEW JERSEY.

Bow out with respect from a TKD/BAGUA MARTIALIST

Just in case you guys hadnt seen it there is a forum for POSTING your event here---> post your event here

Can you please USE it instead of putting your event posts in this area thanks!

Re: Any interest in Kali Illustrisimo seminar in N - 02/21/08 04:47 PM

Please check "Post Your Event" for further details regarding this topic. Additional information was submitted yesterday. If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private message. Thanks.