where's my books

Posted by: hx35543

where's my books - 01/18/11 09:12 PM

This post is mainly for the editors of this forum. I found your site and liked what I saw enough to order two books to the tune of around 50 bucks. I got an order number and everything. That was on 12/23/10. Mailing instruction was clear and correct. As of yet I have not received my books. If one of you administrators can help me I would appreciate it because I can't even get and answer to my e-mails.

Thanks
Posted by: Cord

Re: where's my books - 01/19/11 04:38 AM

The forum is completely seperate to the main body of the site. The moderators on here are unpaid users of the forum that have taken on the responsibility as a hobby, nothing more.

If you ordered directly from the site, then you need to contact the owner Chris Caille, but if you clicked on a banner/advert on the site, then they are companies who merely buy advertising space on the website, so are not owned by the site.

Sorry you are having problems. If you used paypal I would suggest referring to them as you will have recourse through payment protection.

Re: where's my books - 01/19/11 07:08 PM

I understand. So how do I go about contacting this person as I don't see anything on the site. I may be missing it. And yes I ordered directly from the site.

Thanks

Re: where's my books - 01/20/11 02:34 AM

I have never had any personal contact with the guy, so am not sure. There is a sales email address listed on the estore page, but I presume you have already tried that.

Leave it with me, and I will ask around for you. Check this thread again tomorrow when I will post with help, or confirmation that I have failed.

Re: where's my books - 01/20/11 06:54 AM

As best as I can tell, probably the best person to contact would be 'Rip Smith' who is credited as the site's webmaster, and in the blurb says that he coordinates the 'day to day running' of all aspects of the site.

His contact email is : webmaster@fightingarts.com

Try that, and I wish you luck. I will keep looking for other options shoudl this not work out for you.
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: where's my books - 01/20/11 12:45 PM

If you don't get any response today, please let me know. I'm in the US, whereas Cord is in the UK, so between the two of us, we should be able to get something shaking.

Re: where's my books - 01/22/11 05:02 AM

so whats the news? any resolution?

Re: where's my books - 01/22/11 03:35 PM

I found a phone number on the site that put me actually to Chris Caile himself. I posed the same question to him. He asked a few questions about the order and was told that he was assured that all orders for December have gone out. Now all I can do is wait a little while longer. If that doesn't work I'll post again and we can go from there. Thanks for your help.

Thanks

Re: where's my books - 01/22/11 05:04 PM

You're welcome, but to be honest, if you found the site owners number and have direct contact with him, should any further issues arise, you would be better going directly to him than posting in the forums - we literaly have NOTHING to do with the eshop or other areas of the site.

Glad you made some progress though. cool