10:10 no pressure

Posted by: bcihak

10:10 no pressure - 10/02/10 05:51 AM

Everyone should check out this video on Youtube: "10:10 no pressure" it was pulled from television. Check it out before youtube pulls it. I'm curious about what you think it reveals. Watch the whole video to the end. It is not for little kids.
Posted by: Cord

Re: 10:10 no pressure - 10/02/10 07:55 AM

Well my first thought is that considering it was written by Richard Curtis, its not actually very funny, either in script or in concept.

It is however quite a cleverly subversive/neutral film.

Pro climate measure supporters will see it as a powerful message of how devastating ignoring environmental issues actually is.

Those who believe its not our problem will see it as a satire on the bully-boy scare-mongering of some political and media groups on the issue.

I can see why it got complaints, but I enjoyed the gore - very Rambo IV wink
Posted by: VDJ

Re: 10:10 no pressure - 10/04/10 10:10 PM

It was disgusting and is very much what the environmental terrorists believe should be done to those who don't believe the fraud that it is!

The only other thing that was more disgusting was the interview that took place with columnist who thinks that severly handicapped children should be euthanized (she said during the interview that she would have no problem smothering one of these children with a pillow as it was "compassionate". And they call conservatives "violent"!

I gotta go puke now!
Posted by: Cord

Re: 10:10 no pressure - 10/04/10 10:56 PM

locking this now, as there is nowhere this thread can go that will be productive or enjoyable.