On notice?

Posted by: SifuHax

On notice? - 05/16/09 02:35 AM

How and why did I get the spammer title?
Posted by: Cord

Re: On notice? - 05/16/09 02:42 AM

because your recent posts have all been focussed on pimping links to the same site.

There is a clear rule that you agreed to abide by when registering, regarding not using the forum to promote goods or services.

If you want to advertise, then you can purchase space in the ever expanding borders of the site, but leave what space is left for discussion, for discussion

Thanks.
Posted by: SifuHax

Re: On notice? - 05/17/09 03:52 PM

The reason I posted a link to a Buddha Hand Wing Chun website is because someone wanted information on Buddha Palm kung fu and it was only a link. I've never posted any other links, prior or since, but that one (unless you're including youtube links. In which case they're everywhere on FightingArts and are used for educational purposes just as the link I posted) and, most importantly, I wasn't advertising. I was trying to help someone find more information on something within the discussion being conversed. A single link in a single forum post does not constitute spamming. Nor do I need to be "on notice". I think it's unfair and would like this title lifted and returned to my original title.

SifuHax
Posted by: Cord

Re: On notice? - 05/17/09 05:06 PM

1. You have had 2 posts deleted, not 1.
2. The deletion, and subsequent probation, were carried out by the site administrator, not me.

This means that I am absolutely in no way able to grant your request.

PM Zombie Zero. I am sure he will be more than happy to discuss this issue with you.
Posted by: Taison

Re: On notice? - 05/17/09 09:54 PM

not helpful Tai. Havent you got revolutionaries to shoot?