what's your favorite torture device?

Posted by: Ginkgo_Baloba

what's your favorite torture device? - 07/30/08 09:02 PM

strange idea for a thread. I've been watching 'surviving history'. if you aren't familiar with the show:
http://www.history.com/minisites/surviving-history

but opening it up to ANY device that has ever been invented to torture, maim or kill:

A) which one is your favorite.

B) which would you choose if you had to endure one?

C) which would you never even want to watch a serial child killer go thru it?
Posted by: Spade

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 07/31/08 12:24 AM

Ever had to watch Ultra Violet? I confessed to sh!t that happened before I was born.
Posted by: marmaduke

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 07/31/08 10:28 AM

I'm sorry. I saw the title and can't resist.

Favorite torture device.....My Wife.
Posted by: sunspots

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 07/31/08 04:37 PM

Favorite torture device? Whining people of any age. I just want to practice some of Kenpo's more lethal moves on them.

Which one would I choose to endure? Chinese Water Torture. I just don't get that one. Looks more boring and annoying than torturous.

Don't have an answer for the last part...
Posted by: kung_fu_eyes

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 07/31/08 05:13 PM

sexy lesbians
Posted by: Cord

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 07/31/08 06:45 PM

Towel and water.

The victim is tied lying face up on a table, with his head tilted back off the end of it. A towel is then wrapped tight around his face, covering it all, and freezing cold water poured over it in stages. Gives the victim the sensation of drowning. Depending on the tightness of towel and the volume of water, this can be perpetuated for many minutes. It can also be used to asphyxiate to lethal level.

i also like the Parrots perch (victim hung upside down, an oil soaked reed inserted deep into victims anus, and lit. Burns right up into the bowel and along with the burning, the gas goes 'boom' causing massive internal injury)

You cant fault the basics either- splints under the fingernails, teeth cracked with pliers, hands/feet hit with hammers etc.

psychological torture, you have to go with family being beaten and raped within earshot of victim, though more subtle is the removal of concept of day/night with sensory control and temporal deception.
Posted by: ScottO

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 07/31/08 11:07 PM

A) I'm drawn to the Iron maiden

B) Sexed to death

C) The Judas cradle ( )
I'll explain if you want...it's nasty...
Posted by: rideonlythelabel

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/01/08 01:07 AM

Quote:

favorite torture device

Get therapy.
Posted by: Taison

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/01/08 07:56 AM

Rephrase;

Cord, get therapy asap lol

-Taison out
Posted by: harlan

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/01/08 09:16 AM

I don't think this is a very wholesome topic, or for that matter, has the ability to improve the forum.

Unless there is any validation for it, I would request that the thread be locked.
Posted by: Cord

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/01/08 11:44 AM

Quote:

I don't think this is a very wholesome topic, or for that matter, has the ability to improve the forum.

Unless there is any validation for it, I would request that the thread be locked.

I dont see it contravening any forum rules Harlan, and is their any 'validation' for discussing movies, books, what we did at the weekend....MA?

Its not a pleasant subject, but the millions that have visited the 'London Dungeon' exhibit year after year, show that it holds a certain fascination.

Besides which, with Guantanomo Bay, and the Al Qaida 'youtube executions' over the last 5 years, one could argue that torture is a relevant a subject for public discussion.
Posted by: harlan

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/01/08 11:46 AM

Yes, if one can redeem the original question of one's 'favorite' torture to the 'ethical' dimensions...I understand that.

My favorite is Silence. Along with shunning, and solitary confinement.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/15/08 08:08 PM

Quote:

sexy lesbians

That is every man's favorite torture (if you can call it that lol)!

Anyhow, the one that always bugged me, and isn't so much a torture system as a way to execute people in a very mean way, is good ole' burning alive. That bothers me more than anything else. Next would definitely be teeth getting ripped out, finger nails getting ripped out, eyes getting stabbed with hot metal objects, nose getting cut off, and having a rat placed on your stomach with a metal bowl over it which gets heated so the rat claws its way into your stomach. That's possibly the worst for me next to fire. Wait, why the hell am I joining the Army with these possibilities?
Oh right so I can get paid to look cool, work out, camp, and blow stuff up. It's worth it. Drill is gonna be sick this weekend.
Posted by: TeK9

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/16/08 01:38 AM

Whats my favorite?

Well I suppose if I had to torture someone, I would use what ever works. So I guess I'm pretty open minded. If you watch a lot of army movies about people being tortured a popular theme for males is to sexually humiliate them. Similar to what they did in the prisons in Abugrade, Iraq.

But If I was the one being tortured, hmmm I don't actually like any form of torture to be done on me or anyone I like. So I don't think I can choose.

But I think that if you can really convince me that you are capable of torture, and if I feel that I am really in danger of actually being tortured....I'll sing like a canary. Yep, you bet your sweet rolls I would. Ofcourse I dunno if I would tell the truth, but I'd implicate everyone lol.

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/16/08 01:45 AM

Quote:

what's your favorite torture device?

Hands downs, any song by Aqua.

"I'm a barbie girl, in a barbie world"

Sheesh, I'd sing like a canary if someone tortured me with one of their cd's.

~Donnie
Posted by: Dereck

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/16/08 05:16 AM

My favorite torture devise is ... these dam ads!
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/16/08 07:49 AM

Oh I forgot to mention the one I would choose-chinese water torture or perhaps solitary confinement.

Re: what's your favorite torture device? - 08/17/08 05:28 AM

Dereck won over there!

Making me having to stand these ads.

It's a daily torture!

~Donnie