Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit

Posted by: MirkoCroCop

Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/13/08 08:38 PM

High Mirkincrocop. Just to let you know, this kind of cr4p is against forum rules. This doesn't really matter to you as you are now banned anyway. Twat. Cord.
Posted by: student_of_life

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/13/08 09:24 PM

WTF? who cares?
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/13/08 10:31 PM

Hey Mirco!!!

Man, that was a heck of a kick you took from Gonzaga! Your leg ok?

When's your next fight?
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/13/08 11:50 PM

Right, who cares. And I think eventually the races will combine as many races mix with one another.
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/14/08 12:12 AM

Combine? To what? They've already combined. The world has every possible ratio of races. You can't get more mixed. It just depends on numbers of each genetic ratio. What's next, rainbow people?
Posted by: Ed_Morris

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/14/08 01:05 AM

Quote:

Right, who cares. And I think eventually the races will combine as many races mix with one another.

I agree. and I'm always weary of 'race surveys' anyway. When my kids (East Asian/White) registered at a local school, we asked which box to check since there was no 'Eurasian' box? They suggested checking the 'White' box. Yet, their friend who is Hispanic/White who happens to have darker skin, they suggested to check the 'Latino' box...and their Vietnamese/White friend they suggested to check the 'Asian' box. Each have the same % of White genes - yet 3 different answers to the survey. A microcosm example of why there would appear to be less white population. So they mean 9% 'pure white' or 9% 'white-looking'? pfffft. yeah thats real useful info to know...if you are planning to build an Ayrian Army and conquor Europe.

the classifications are subjected to the bias of those taking the survey...at this particular school, as I suspect elsewhere, they apparently classify by skin color - not genetic makeup. it's bunk. I'm against race surveying anyway. it's just enables the silent segregation that goes on. When filling out taxes, getting insurance, registering for anything, why do they need to know a person's race? perhaps the medical field has a basis, since different genetic makeups have statistically different risks, but beyond that I don't see the point. Why does a public school or tax filing need to categorize by race? and what does a Middle-Eastern do? pick 'White' ?

That questionare always [censored] me off, and unless for medical reasons, I always check 'Eskimo'. If they ask about it, I say: "Yupik"

Posted by: cxt

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/14/08 01:28 AM

What?

A total stranger shows up and posts some highly questionable stats, on a really questionable premis, on a topic nobody cares about.....nah couldn't be.

Staggeringly jacked up...ahm "reasoning in any case" As Ed already suggested its treating overt skin color as somehow related to culture....which it aint..no-way, no-how.

Take your average New Yorker and have them walk into "good ol boy" bar in the deep south and tell everyone that they are all "white brothers togather" and see what happens.

Stupid.

Posted by: Zach_Zinn

Re: Global White Population to Plummet to Single Digit - 05/14/08 01:33 AM

Wow nice article, no bias at all there given that the article comes from a site with this under the "about us" section:

Quote:

White Americans have been led to believe that “diversity” and “multiculturalism” are sacred. We’re conditioned to be shy when it comes to standing up for our own beliefs. But doesn’t every race, ethnic subculture, and special interest—from left-handers to lesbians—have all sorts of organizations working for them?

Isn’t it about time someone spoke for us?

It’s not just the minority lobby who opposes our interests while advancing their own: even America’s white leaders—conservatives and liberals, Republicans and Democrats—routinely push for policies that disadvantage their own people.

As if "white" is somehow a cultural designation we all share, if being white means being like the people that run this site, then by all means i'll refer to myself some other way

Seriously, go crawl back into whatever cesspool you sprang from, oh spammer of useless crap.