XBox Live Diamond Card

Posted by: Zombie Zero

XBox Live Diamond Card - 02/27/08 07:48 PM

Have any of you actually managed to use this thing? It's supposed to get you all kind of discounts on various goods and services, but I'm not seeing it.

I got mine in the mail, and after about 2 minutes of oohing and ahhing, the bloom came off the rose.

I live in a Metropolitan area, and have never encountered a business or service that honors the XBox Diamond Card.

Is this the new version of the Players Card? Is Telly Savalas going to burst forth from the grave, shrieking, "Who loves ya, baby?"

I am completely confuddled.

Yes, that's a word, dangit.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: XBox Live Diamond Card - 02/28/08 01:12 AM

I've never heard of this ZZ; where did you get it from and what are you suppose to use it towards?

See you online from time to time but unfortunately we are on different games; perhaps one day. Every think about playing the new Rainbow Six Vegas 2 when it comes out in late March?
Posted by: Zombie Zero

Re: XBox Live Diamond Card - 02/28/08 02:56 PM

You get it free from Microsoft when you sign up for XBOX Live Gold. You have to sign up for it on the website, but it doesn't cost anything extra.

It's supposedly good for discounts at restaurants, entertainment services, etc. I've just never been to any place that participates.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: XBox Live Diamond Card - 02/28/08 05:53 PM

Wow, I'm a gold member and have been since June/July and I've never heard of this. Do you have a link to where you sign up and what business participate in this? Or is it for within the US only?