Love is sharp and pointy

Posted by: Cord

Love is sharp and pointy - 02/15/08 08:26 AM

Den and I are celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary today (she is a glutton for punishment )
Anyway, aside from the memories and love and yadda yadda (of no interest to anyone outside of us), what's much more exciting is the gifts

I got 2 antique cut-throat razors in their original cases for valentines day, and today, became the proud owner of a replica of Bill's Hanzo sword (its a wallhanger, but a very pretty one to add to the Lloyd armoury), and a beautiful Mtech boot/throwing knife.

As if to demonstrate our compatability, one of Den's gifts from me was.... an official replica of Sweeney Todd's Cut-throat razor in a display box!

Say it with weaponry everyone. It shows you really care
Posted by: harlan

Re: Love is sharp and pointy - 02/15/08 08:37 AM

Congrats. Barring sharp and pointy, blunt and heavy works for me as well.

Quote:

everyone. It shows you really care

Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: Love is sharp and pointy - 02/15/08 09:17 AM

That is really touching Cord. In the past, women have usually torn my heart out with their bare hands. I never thought to give them weapons to do it with. Hmmm...it's an idea, ironic and sadistic at the same time, I LIKE IT!

All jokes aside, congrats guy. It is good to see relationships working and moving forward in a positive light. A shame it is the exception today instead of the norm. You and Dereck both have my admiration and appreciation for showing me that it is still out there somewhere, waiting for me too.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Love is sharp and pointy - 02/15/08 10:12 AM

Congrats to you and Deni. Wishing you many more. I'm sure you have at least one other pointy weapon for her to unwrap tonight, LOL.