Christmas Cards... or the lack therof...

Posted by: wristtwister

Christmas Cards... or the lack therof... - 12/18/07 06:34 AM

I started "doing Christmas cards" last night, and before I ran out of people, I ran out of cards... this, after addressing them (names only) and going through two boxes of them.

For anybody I missed, I offer this "Christmas poetry" along with the greetings of the Christmas season... I'm not a Grinch, and truly hope everybody has a good time with their Christmas cheer...

Ready?

Things is tough,

and times is hard...

SO HERE'S YOUR FRIGGIN' CHRISTMAS CARD...

Sorry...
couldn't help myself...

Posted by: JKogas

Re: Christmas Cards... or the lack therof... - 12/18/07 07:30 AM

Merry Christmas Grady. I probably won't be sending ANY cards out. My friends know who they are, but I do keep everyone in my thoughts. Hope you are doing well.

-John
Posted by: Cord

Re: Christmas Cards... or the lack therof... - 12/18/07 02:01 PM

I send cards out of a sense of propriety, but i cant say they mean much to me to be honest, and I am a very xmassy person!

We have made our own cards from an email we printed out that says: 'To all those who sent us best wishes for 2007, they didnt f*cking work, so could you send cash or store vouchers instead this year please.'

i also did one card for all my work colleagues, and wrote within this message: 'The money I saved sending you all individual cards, I am drinking as you read this- cheers!'

Posted by: BodhiHuss

Re: Christmas Cards... or the lack therof... - 12/18/07 03:12 PM

Quote:

'To all those who sent us best wishes for 2007, they didnt f*cking work, so could you send cash or store vouchers instead this year please.'

I'm sending this to everyone I know. Christmas Sarcasm--it's the perfect gift.
Posted by: wristtwister

Re: Christmas Cards... or the lack therof... - 12/19/07 07:15 AM

I'm sarcastic a lot, so it's probably the "gift that keeps on giving"...

To be serious for a minute, I do hope all of my MA friends have a delightful Christmas season and get all that's coming to them... no, that's "all they want" (sorry, slipped back into the sarcastic mode for a moment). I'm on vacation for the first time in about a century and of course the money ran out as soon as the vacation started, so I might be stuck at the house for two weeks...

I would go for a walk, but not in my neighborhood...

Wishing everybody on FA a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year... for real this time...