Thanks to the mod squad

Posted by: MattJ

Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 07:47 AM

For quickly taking care of all the friggin spammers we have had lately. I know what a chore it is to find it all, and you guys have done a really good job.

Posted by: harlan

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 07:55 AM

Brown-noser

j/k
Posted by: Supremor

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 07:55 AM

They did such a good job, I hardly knew we had a problem. Nice work guys!
Posted by: clmibb

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 09:51 AM

UGH! I was online when the schmuck began spamming. Messed me all up! I like to keep all the light bulbs "off" on the main index and it was driving me nuts trying to keep them "off". Once I got his pattern down it was pretty easy to follow him and keep my lights "off".
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 11:57 AM

Casey is it true, the lights on but nobody is home?

I have to say I don't miss being a Mod. I can come here at my leisure and I have no responsibilities. I recall spammers and deleting their crap or moving it to the warehouse; regular posters cannot see this section nor the admin section where they talk about us.

There is a responsibility that goes with being a Mod so for those that are and keep this place spic 'n span ... good on you.
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 12:31 PM

Matt - Stop lubing our chains...

Posted by: MattJ

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 12:39 PM

Quote:

Matt - Stop lubing our chains...

No problem.

Cord and Oldman, thanks for the great job you two (and only you two ) have done. I suggest releasing the hounds on the rest of the slovenly, inattentive, poorly dressed slackers that comprise the rest of the staff, after docking their checks for lack of due diligence on their part.

Always happy to help!
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 01:06 PM

Posted by: clmibb

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 01:29 PM

Yes Dereck it's true! You figured me out! LOL Naw when my allergies clear I'll be back to my usual self. Isn't that a song "The Lights are Off and Nobody's Home?" Seems like I recall my mom singing that aroung the house. HMMMMMM
Posted by: Cord

Re: Thanks to the mod squad - 11/27/07 02:04 PM

Matt et al, you are all more than welcome. I love the chance to spoil the fun of a$$holes who try to disrupt our little playground. Being a virtual bouncer is not as much fun as in RL, but it is still satisfying