4 Weeks!!!

Posted by: Raul Perez

4 Weeks!!! - 10/17/07 11:07 PM

God I've been studying my butt off the past 5 months and I've got 4 weeks away from taking my first part of the CPA exam.

Starting to get a little nervous. Not to mention I've been working 64 hour weeks for the past month! Damn busy season. You haven't begged for death until you work all day cruching numbers and then come home to study theory on crunching numbers till mid-night.

Any-who wish me luck.

Posted by: clmibb

Re: 4 Weeks!!! - 10/17/07 11:11 PM

Good luck Raul!

Casey
Posted by: Cord

Re: 4 Weeks!!! - 10/18/07 03:54 AM

Best of luck Raul
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: 4 Weeks!!! - 10/18/07 04:15 AM

Just like doing a good kata; it's all about 'internal control' & 'balance'
Posted by: RazorFoot

Re: 4 Weeks!!! - 10/18/07 03:52 PM

You must focus young Raul! Credit on, Debit off! Paint-a ledger! Sand-a balance sheet!

Ah, very good Raul-san.

Good luck bud. You'll do fine.

Posted by: Raul Perez

Re: 4 Weeks!!! - 10/18/07 07:54 PM

Here's a little taste of my hell... and I'm doing this off of memory:

Compilation Report:

I have performed the compilation in accordance with statement on standards for accounting and review services issued by the *A*ICPA. A compilation is *l*imited to presenting, in the form of financial statements, information that is the representation of management.

The financial statements were not *a*udited or *r*eviewed which requires and expression of opinion, accordingly I *d*o not express an opinion or give any assurances on the financial statements.

Mnemonic to remember how to write a compilation:

if you peform a compilation you are "A LARD"
Posted by: MattJ

Re: 4 Weeks!!! - 10/18/07 08:03 PM

Go for it, Raul. You will pass the test, and it's on to BIG BUX TOWN, population YOU!