Online Feud

Posted by: oldman

Online Feud - 07/27/07 12:13 PM

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070726/ap_on_re_us/internet_feud;_ylt=AhjIym5ig_HQYtuUtagBBa9vzwcF
Posted by: butterfly

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 12:47 PM

Whoah!!!!!!! This stuff does happen, I guess. Sorry, but that's just plain weird and the arsonist has some serious mental problems to boot.

So, Oldman, is this like...a warning, or do you see in your magic 8 ball that this is some warped reverse Fatal Attraction thing? And you have to beware of the stewed rabbit?
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 12:56 PM

*In the interest of MattJ's safety, this smart-ass reply has been automatically deleted by the forum*
Posted by: harlan

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 12:57 PM

I think this is just the flip side of the whole illusion of the internet, perceived intimacy and security issues. Kids that meet up with stalkers thinking they are kids, arranged throwdowns, online meets...all very strange. I recently saw a video of some woman from Bull***do who decided to 'out' another member, and it turned into this bizarre fiasco.

People need to learn when to unplug.
Posted by: oldman

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 01:23 PM

You guys will never see me coming...

So Harlan, where can I find that video?
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 01:36 PM

That is warped. Well you NERDS, if you want to come on up the the Great White North then hop in your vehicle and I will be sitting on my front steps waiting. Remember us Canadian's, especially us Albertans, are nothing short of red neck and I would be happy to show you my rifle collection, especially my riot shotgun ... EH! You might want to come while it is warm otherwise you may not be able to get through the snow.

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 02:17 PM

Quote:

So Harlan, where can I find that video?

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=57246&highlight=maryland

BTW, I met JFS at the first Maryland throwdown. Seemed like a decent enough (albeit very intense) guy there. He did fight to a draw with a 300lb+ MT/BJJ guy. That same 300lb guy knocked me to the ground in one hit, in the very first match.
Posted by: Saisho

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 07:24 PM

I for one find this entire thing to be... Wait a minute, someone is at the door.... Oldman? what are you doing he$&#@$^$&^*&*........................................................................................................
Posted by: Reiki

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 07:44 PM

LOL
come and meet my little friends Mr Stick and Mr Sword

Posted by: JAMJTX

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 07:59 PM

I don't think this is an isolated type of incident.
Not long after we moved from PA, I heard from my old neighbor who said there was someone out in front of his house, next to our old house, atabout 3:00 AM ranting about me coming out to duel with him. I'm sure it was the same nut case from one of the other boards who has repeatedly challenged me on-line to death matches over martial arts politics. I would not have been surprised to hear that he went out there and burned down the wrong house. The internet is full of unstable people.
Posted by: Taison

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 09:53 PM

Guys, this is the new weapon of the "Bully Mod Squad". Seeing as trolls such as Razwell aren't stopped merely by banning we had to employ new weapons against this fight of internet-terrorism.

We're still debating on whether or not we should try this on MattJ's house in a few hours.

MattJ,
I'm taking the early tariff flight to NYC, since I don't know your address, could you maybe pick me up at JFK? Oh while you're still at it, be a nice chap and get me some petrol so I can burn your house down, would'ya lad? Thanks in advance.

-Double O Taison out

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 10:17 PM

No problem, Tomas. I'll meet you at the airport. What was your flight number again?

*assembles rocket launcher*

Posted by: Taison

Re: Online Feud - 07/27/07 10:39 PM

Quote:

No problem, Tomas. I'll meet you at the airport. What was your flight number again?

*assembles rocket launcher*

Owned...

-Double O Taison out