funny animals

Posted by: alphawolf

funny animals - 07/26/07 11:40 PM

I wish i had a video camera on me at the time... earlier tonight as i got home around 9:30 i was getting out of my car and about to walk into my house and there was a family of turkeys outside my door just standing there, was one of the funniest things i've ever seen. I watched them walking around there for about 25 minutes and then scared them off and came inside. Anyway, i thought it was funny . You guys have any funny stories
Posted by: crablord

Re: funny animals - 07/27/07 12:27 AM

my friend stabbed himself in the leg with a fork just before for 30 bucks.

he is now at the doctors.

XD
Posted by: alphawolf

Re: funny animals - 08/03/07 02:15 PM

I have an update about the turkeys! I am currently sitting at home today because im not feeling too good and only moments ago i heard a loud bang 3 times on the large window on my porch. I'm not expecting anyone today and for someone to go to the back of my house is just strange so i ran upstairs to get my knives just incase. Anyway i ran back downstairs and looked out the window............ only to see two menacing TURKEYS banging their heads on the window. It was just so funny i had to post and am still a bit giddy LOL.Even funnier is that there were 5 small turkeys who appeared to be the babies waiting at the bottom of the stairs to the porch for their parents to come back.
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: funny animals - 08/03/07 02:23 PM

You talking to me? I don't see any other turkeys standing here so you must be talkin to me. Come outside and say that why don't you?

I love that.

Maybe you should have a turkey dinner tonight.
Posted by: harlan

Re: funny animals - 08/03/07 02:32 PM

We raised 'wild' turkeys one summer. They were great...very mild until they got fully grown and mating season came upon them. Then we ate them and gave them away as Thanksgiving gifts. So huge we had to cook them without the legs in order to fit them into our ovens. Yummy!
Posted by: JMWcorwin

Re: funny animals - 08/03/07 02:42 PM

MMMmmmmmm. Pet food. Sounds tasty.

And yes,
Leaves fall. Water is wet. The sky is blue.... well not in LA maybe... Nope, too long for a soothing mantra. Hard to have no mind when you're constantly seeing the humorous possibilities in your contemplations.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: funny animals - 08/03/07 03:18 PM

I love turkeys ... at Easter, Thanksgiving and Christmas. MMMMMMMM