Fill in the blanks

Posted by: RazorFoot

Fill in the blanks - 07/11/07 12:45 PM

"I used to _________ way too much, but ever since I found out about __________, that isnt a problem anymore."

Just for fun.

Scottie
Posted by: Taison

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/11/07 02:02 PM

"I used to [smoke] way too much, but ever since I found out about [world of warcraft], that isn't a problem anymore."

"I used to [idle] way too much, but ever since I found out about [salary deduction], that isn't a problem anymore."

"I used to [be awake] way too much, but ever since I found out about [beer], that isn't a problem anymore"

That's it I think.

-Taison out
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/11/07 02:22 PM

I used to envy people that played drums way too much, but ever since I found out that I could get a drumset of my own, that isnt a problem anymore.

I used to have friendly neighbors way too much, but ever since they found out about my drum playing, that isnt a problem anymore.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/11/07 03:10 PM

I used to care way too much, but ever since I found out about all of the idiots in the world, that isn't a problem anymore.

I used to be envious of fit people way too much, but ever since I found out about getting off my ass and working hard for those same gains and more, that isn't a problem anymore.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/11/07 06:24 PM

I used to POST on internet forums way too much, but ever since I found out about all the dumbasses on those internet forums, that couldn't comprehend a good idea if you smacked them over the head with it, that isn't a problem anymore.

-John
Posted by: ScottO

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/11/07 10:55 PM

"I used to practice to become an actual musician way too much, but ever since I found out about Friggin Guitar Hero , that [sadly] isnt a problem anymore."
Posted by: jthurmanator12

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/14/07 03:47 PM

I used to [Think] way too much, but ever since I found out about [Askjeeves.com], that isnt a problem anymore.
Posted by: trevek

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/14/07 05:53 PM

I used to train way too much but since I discovered FA.com it isn't a problem
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Fill in the blanks - 07/14/07 06:42 PM

Quote:

I used to train way too much but since I discovered FA.com it isn't a problem