Warning, Disturbing.

http://blog.nola.com/times-picayune/2007/04/arrest_warrant_issued_for_man.html

SCUM!

Good Luck!
Mike.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/20/07 08:58 PM

Quote:

He apparently waited near the entrance to Tall Timbers and began chasing his wife's gray Toyota Scion, ramming it for several blocks until she lost control and crashed into a tree, Strain said.

He walked up to his wife's car and shot her in the left temple with a 12-gauge shotgun, authorities said.

As his 5-year-old son, Ashton, tried to run away, Magee shot him in the back. After the child fell to the pavement, Magee stepped closer and shot him in the face, Coroner Peter Galvan said.

Magee then allegedly shot their 8-year-old daughter, Ashleigh, in the shoulder, while her 7-year-old sister, Aleisha, played dead in the back seat and escaped with cuts from a shattered window.

How do you kill your own family? WTF.
Posted by: trevek

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/21/07 05:29 AM

words fail me
Posted by: Stormdragon

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/21/07 08:33 PM

Something in him snapped. You don't do that without severe psychological issues. I'd say he needs a full psych evaluatio nand CAT scans to check for brain injury and watnot that could impare thinking. Then imprisonment for
life...or the chair.
Posted by: Taison

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/22/07 12:58 PM

I have no idea what to say.

-Taison out
Posted by: Dauragon c mikado

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/24/07 04:52 PM

Normally if I'm that bored I just watch TV or hit the bag but sheesh...talk about overdoing it...

I think he did have some kind of mental disturbance judging from the information, perhaps some kind of schizophrenia that causes severe mood swings.
Posted by: Angharad_Rhydd

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/24/07 07:48 PM

That is terrible.

I wouldn't say he had schizophrenia. His actions aren't synonomous to a schizophrenic. Maybe he has some sort of disociative disorder.

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/27/07 06:29 PM

There are many types of schizophrenia, having it doesn't always mean you hear voices or even act like a person with an obvious mental illness.

The single title "schizophrenia" can cover many categories and classifications of different symptoms and states of being.
The same applies with conditions such as epilepsy, being epileptic doesn't always mean you have seizures because of strobing lights.

Basically, from what I've read he seemed like a very, very confused person and demonising him outright without discovering all possibilities of why he did what he did is just plain ignorant.
Posted by: Just1Mike

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/27/07 08:31 PM

There've been no updates. No telling what he's thinking or how sick he is. I can't help but wonder what was going through that poor childs head as his own father shot him. Call me ignorant if you wish, but I have NO sympathy for the animal that did this.

Good Luck!
Mike.
Posted by: Taison

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/27/07 10:49 PM

And I thought I had terrible mood swings. . This guy just proved to me that I am infact, quite normal.

I feel sorry for the family especially the kids.

-Taison out
Posted by: Steel91

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/28/07 12:45 AM

Dude WTFing hell man. He's messed up in the head obviously. the Chair!, the chair!!!!
Posted by: jonnyboxcutter

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/28/07 01:33 AM

Quote:

Basically, from what I've read he seemed like a very, very confused person and demonising him outright without discovering all possibilities of why he did what he did is just plain ignorant.

Priorities dude…
The guy flips out killing his wife and son, leaving his other two kids to blame themselves for what daddy did – and your concern is to not demonize him!?!

Seriously WTF is going through your head?

-JBC-

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/28/07 01:44 PM

My concern is not to protect him or justify what he did, but since most of the party was eliminated then all we can do is try to help the ones who are still around, the kids and if needed some mental help for the father, you can't deny that a guy who kills his family is something you hear of very often, so we must consider the possibility of some underlying factors.

And why do you think the kids will grow up blaming themselves? You watch too much TV me thinks...

What's going on in my head is the curiosity of what was going on in his, if we don't discover why he did this then we won't be able to find the factors of his life that led up to the event and thus allow us to prevent this from happening in the future.
Posted by: jonnyboxcutter

Re: If I could get my hands on him... - 04/28/07 02:11 PM

Quote:

My concern is not to protect him or justify what he did,

I thought that was where you where going with the “demonising him outright without discovering all possibilities of why he did what he did is just plain ignorant” comment.

Quote:

And why do you think the kids will grow up blaming themselves? You watch too much TV me thinks...

And me thinks you don’t have kids.

Quote:

we won't be able to find the factors of his life that led up to the event and thus allow us to prevent this from happening in the future.

you may have missed this but this is taken FTA:
Quote:

"He was completely off our radar until his wife walked into our office Monday morning to file a complaint against him,"
Strain said there's no indication the killings could have been prevented. "We have reviewed everything from our first contact with Ms. Magee, and there is nothing this agency could have done or should have done differently," he said.
If someone is so hell-bent on such destruction, I don't know what anyone could have done to stop him."

I can agree on gaining an understanding for prevention, but this can lead to justification in some rather odd ways.
I can’t remember the names (I will look when I get more time and try to post a URL) but sometime back – way back - two kids killed their parents. One of the jurors after the case was quoted saying something about their punishment is that their family is gone and they wont ever see their parents again – yet they where the ones that killed them.
Sorry that logic escapes me.
-JBC-