MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it)

Posted by: crablord

MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/23/06 09:05 AM

Well folks, exactly 24 hours until Christmas! I wish you all a merry Christmas and a happy new year (except taison, he was mean ) Hope you all enjoy it and maybe get something you were hoping for lol. I better get those damn nunchucks from santa lol. Once again, merry xmas

----
You'll only get them if you've been a good boy...
Posted by: Steel91

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made - 12/23/06 12:05 PM

Maybe 24 hours left in Australia, Here in the U.S. x-mas isn't until the day after tomorrow. Freakin' Aussies, lucky Sonsuhbitches

-----
hehehehe

you forgot that MiddleEarth is also ahead of you
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/23/06 01:32 PM

Don't worry, he won't get those nunchucks from Santa cos' its summer down there and its too hot for Santa's reindeers; in anycase nunchucks just won't get through customs.
Posted by: Cord

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/23/06 02:26 PM

Crab, i was going to say that the thought of you being in control of any form of weaponry terrifies me, but then I remembered that Australia is very lightly populated, so the only person you are likely to knock out is yourself. Set up the vid-cam, I feel a 'youtube' moment coming on =o!

Merry christmas
Posted by: ButterflyPalm

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/23/06 10:16 PM

Quote:

I remembered that Australia is very lightly populated, so the only person you are likely to knock out is yourself.

...what about the defenceless kangaroos which out-populate humans by 3-1? ...unless its a 'boomachuck' which always comes back...
Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made - 12/23/06 10:45 PM

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD NIGHT!
Posted by: BuDoc

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/24/06 12:12 PM

And because of that light population, chances of someone finding him in time are low.

I hope I have the opportunity to miss Crablord in the new year!

Page
Posted by: Taison

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/25/06 09:18 AM

I suspect Crabby is going to but moments later his dad will

Merry Xmas!

-Taison out
Posted by: Tezza

Re: MERRY XMAS #2! (this is better because i made it) - 12/25/06 01:44 PM

I just posted it in another thread but oh well Merry Christmas from the U.K guys. Have a good one.