Gamer Forums?

Posted by: Zombie Zero

Gamer Forums? - 12/04/06 01:40 PM

The recent threads about the PS3, XBox 360, and Resident Evil have me wondering... where can I find a good game-related forum?

I'm sure there are dozens of them online, but which is the best?

I don't mind discussing games here on FA.com, I was just wondering if there was a game-specific board out there.

I did a Google search, but what I've found so far has either been deleted, or is just a cruddy board.

Thanks!

Posted by: Chen Zen

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/04/06 02:14 PM

There only one that I use, its GameFaqs.com Lots of codes, walkthroughs and Faqs. They also have a large forum.

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/04/06 02:29 PM

Looks like a good one.
Thanks, Chen Zen!

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/04/06 02:47 PM

On closer inspection, that board is a soup sandwich.

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/04/06 05:01 PM

I dont use the roums, so I couldnt say. Generally I look for codes, or if I need help, a walkthrough to guide me through the tough spots. Other than that, not much, though all the codes or walkthroughs I have pulled from there worked out great, so there must be some knowledge there anyways.
Posted by: Ayub

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/06/06 02:11 AM

Gamespot is what you need my friend.

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/06/06 07:38 PM

Gamespot is alright, but they base there info on the game magazines, which are highly biased and often inaccurate.
Posted by: Leo_E_49

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/06/06 08:43 PM

Gamespy.com is my favourite. They tend to be a bit more fair than other reviewers and the forums are pretty good. Heck, I'm a comp science major, I spend more time on gamedev.net than gamespy.com .
Posted by: Tezza

Re: Gamer Forums? - 12/13/06 04:54 AM

there are tons out there. I always used to use:

http://www.agaming.co.nr

As it was my own website when I used to have time. I made it all from scratch but it slowly went out function and isnt adctive any more therefore I would now go to gamefaq.com