Theme Songs - TV Shows

Posted by: Dereck

Theme Songs - TV Shows - 07/21/06 03:22 PM

Okay you old timers, I was doing a search on the internet for a theme song to put into a post here for somebody (Sharon & Scottie ) and I came across this site.

http://melaman2.com/tvshows/

This will have all of the old theme songs for shows you loved ... or at least most of them. Enjoy.
Posted by: harlan

Re: Theme Songs - TV Shows - 07/21/06 03:25 PM

I admit it...I know all the words to 'Gilligan's Island'.

Trivia: did you know that the creators of this show couldn't stand it?
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Theme Songs - TV Shows - 07/21/06 03:42 PM

I watched a lot of TV and know a lot of theme songs including Gilligan's Island ... but I didn't know the triva. Know the 77 Sunset Strip, Adams Family, All in the Family, Beverly Hill Billies, Brady Bunch, Cheers, Davy Crockett, Different Strokes, Dukes of Hazzard, Facts of Life, Fresh Prince, Happy Days, Have Gun Will Travel, Jeffersons, Laverne & Shirley, Love Boat, Married with Children, Mickey Mouse Club (ending song ...), Partridge Family, The Bionic Man, Star Trek, Star Trek: Next Generation, Three's Company, Welcome Back Kotter, Who's The Boss, and WKRP.

Not to mention others not on here like the Flintstones and Spiderman. I can say I have seen the majority of these shows and have heard their themes songs. And could play the MASH theme on my guiter. I watched too much TV when I was younger.