Logo Quiz

Posted by: Borrek

Logo Quiz - 07/08/06 08:54 AM

Okay lets see what you guys have

http://www.2jdhosting.com/ge/logogame/index.php

I'm stuck on that stupid stupid cofee cup
Posted by: Tezza

Re: Logo Quiz - 07/08/06 11:45 AM

Wow some of those are quite hard. What was the coffee cup? Anyone know it?
Great find aswell thanks
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Logo Quiz - 07/08/06 03:34 PM

Well if you got them all except for the coffee cup then you did better then me. I've seen that coffee cup and I know what it is but it is on the tip of my tongue and I will remember it later.

I got Minolta, Yellowbook, James Bond, United Nations, Chrysler, United Way, AOL, Goodwill, Wikipedia, Pixar, Safeway, Apple, United Artists and The Green Giant. I recognize many others but again cannot remember where I've seen them or do but can't remember the names. Like the one from the logo of the 2006 Fifa World Cup ... what the heck is that thing called?

I'll come back to this later.
Posted by: Borrek

Re: Logo Quiz - 07/08/06 03:58 PM

I just put in "World Cup" for the FIFA 2006 logo and it was accepted. there were a few like that that took coaxing. Like the "U" logo was for unreal tournament and I put "unreal" as the answer and kept getting rejected.
Posted by: Supremor

Re: Logo Quiz - 07/09/06 06:16 AM

I thought the coffee cup was Sun's Java. But it didn't work.
Posted by: Tezza

Re: Logo Quiz - 07/09/06 01:19 PM

I do recognise the coffee cup but I dont know where from lol.
Posted by: b4gu4

Re: Logo Quiz - 07/09/06 07:24 PM

I think I find this way too interesting. The ones I know are: Minolta, Yellowbook, Gamecube, James Bond, Sony Ericsson, United Nations, nVidia, Unreal Tournament, Chrysler, United Way, AOL, Goodwill, Bluetooth, Wikipedia, New Line Cinema, World Cup, Pixar, Lance Armstrong Foundation, Safeway, Apple, United Artists, Lucent, The Green Giant, Tech TV.

The other ones are killing me .... anybody knows please let me know....