A couple cocktails and MA's?

Posted by: Diabolic

A couple cocktails and MA's? - 05/19/06 08:11 PM

Anyone ever done this just kinda curious. You know its a nice sunny day and you have had a few beers or a cocktail or two on day off, then headed on over to your MA class. Maybe doing your MA with a little smile on your face.
Posted by: gojuwarrior1

Re: A couple cocktails and MA's? - 05/19/06 08:15 PM

That's kinda dangerous brother. You could easily dehydrate yourself. . Now if i hear that kind of nonsense again i will be forced to spank you,*Gojuwarrior undoes his black belt and wraps it around his fist* .
Posted by: tkd_high_green

Re: A couple cocktails and MA's? - 05/19/06 10:51 PM

My cousin likes to tell the tale about one time when he had had a little ok waaay too much to drink at a party (with other members of the club) at his house one Friday night. The next morning they get up with wicked hangovers and realize that one of the partygoers had left. Complete horror crosses their minds when they realize that that person would have been just crazy enough to go to the saturday morning class that was being offered at the time. Invisioning the amount of trouble they would be in if their instructor found out that they didn't go to class because of a hang over, they all groaned and dragged themselves to class.

Well, now my instructor, clearly recognizing the signs of a person suffering from a really painful hangover made sure it was one of the loudest classes he'd ever taught, thwapping paddles together, yelling at them, and ensuring that they realized that while getting drunk enough to have a hang over was bad enough, coming to class with said hang over was something they'd never ever even think of doing again.

Laura
Posted by: sophia

Re: A couple cocktails and MA's? - 05/23/06 02:21 AM

did the have beer at lunchtime practice in the evening, and the party hard at night and practice in teh morning. never done it drunk or really hung over though (did do that one time for rugby though)
Posted by: ThomsonsPier

Re: A couple cocktails and MA's? - 05/23/06 09:19 AM

No, I'm very dull and tend to approach it with the same attitude I have to drink driving. As I drive to class anyway, that's not very difficult.