Dateline NBC

Posted by: BrianS

Dateline NBC - 05/10/06 05:09 AM

http://www.wimp.com/some/

Dateline has had an ongoing investigation for the last few weeks exposing sicko's like this. It's a real eye opener! Be sure to keep an eye on what your kids are keeping their eyes on!

They will all be prosecuted to the fullest,but somehow that doesn't satisfy me when I think of my kids.
Posted by: JKogas

Re: Dateline NBC - 05/10/06 06:21 AM

Gotta love myspace and everything else of it's kind for this sort of stuff. Of course people defend myspace passionately. "Can't stop progress", people say - until progress stops you...

-John
Posted by: JasonM

Re: Dateline NBC - 05/10/06 07:32 AM

definitely scarry..And what a moron...Using the shower defense....Anway, I heard of a guy that met someone online, and then killed the person and ate them, talk about sicko.....Unfortunately, I can't find the news article...
Posted by: BrianS

Re: Dateline NBC - 05/10/06 09:44 AM

Uh huh.....anyway.

The real responsibility is on the parents of these kids. It's up to them to monitor their kids,not the government,not the police,and not the internet.
Posted by: MattJ

Re: Dateline NBC - 05/10/06 10:14 AM

Quote:

The real responsibility is on the parents of these kids.

Thanks for that, Brian. Too many people want to shirk their own responsibilities and blame everyone else. But in the end, it is the parent's job to monitor their kids.
Posted by: Dereck

Re: Dateline NBC - 05/10/06 10:16 AM

I seen one of these just recently on Dateline some months back where they did the same thing. That episode they showed about 6 individuals coming to the house and one of them was a priest. One guy said he'd never do it again and that same day they stung him into meeting a young girl at a McDonalds and they nailed him again. They had guys come in the house through the garage and get naked before entering the house. Perverts, sickos and worse.

And then in my own province of Alberta, in the City of Medicine Hat, a 12 year old girl meets a 23 year old guy on-line on a youth site called Nexopia. Then the two of them murder her parents and brother and then try to escape over the Saskatchewan border and get caught. This was only 2 weeks ago. What is with these sick people?